Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Same shìt different ( pub ) league.

Sorry but fack me let's get it together in the second half ...Donny will take the 0-0 all day long .

I think a lot of teams will and will setup defensively and try to stop us playing..  We need to learn how to be clinical and break teams down..

• Like 1

Kamberi is the standout player in the first half.  Looks like he has the quality.  We just need to create the chances as well as get more bodies in the box.  

The time we did have plenty of players in the box, we wasted two freekicks.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Good first 15 minutes, but shocking after that. Kamberi is completely on his own but that’s what’s expected when the anonymous Green and Johnson, who is a left back in my opinion, playing on the wing. Adeniran is a passenger and Wing can’t get in the game. It says a lot when John effin Bostock is the best player on the pitch!

Come on Darren, sort it out!!

Just now, catdog1121 said:

I think a lot of teams will and will setup defensively and try to stop us playing..  We need to learn how to be clinical and break teams down..

Yep and we all knew this too ...having said that Donny have looked more threatening to me ...getting down the wings and getting at us.

Doncaster look absolutely dreadful... the fact we can't create anything concrete is quite concerning. At times our players have looked drunk with their reactions to closing Donny down with their misplaced passes.

Barry Bannan at the base of the midfield 3 is NOT the way to approach this season. Would much rather Adeniran there, even if it would lose some of his energy bursting forward.

I appreciate it'll take a while for the side to gel, but you would have thought we would have some more intensity in our play.

Kamberi has been decent with very limited opportunity to do much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, doubled123456 said:

What position does Bannan play? Just in front of the goolie.

His best position 

Can't blame Bannan for Johnson, Green & Wing not getting close enough to Kamberi 

I'm expecting Gregory on for 1 of the 3 playing (waaaay) behind Kamberi 

Just now, Owlstastic said:

Green and Bannan off for Byers and Gregory. Sort it DM. 

He wont take off Bannan..  But think we need to change the shape, goto more of a 442 or given how bad the midfield is at creating chances go 433 and lob the ball up there..  Not the pretty football but can get results.