Doncaster rovers fans preview

On 13/08/2021 at 04:10, Neon Nick said:

It was good video,  no personal insults,  just the relevant facts, presented with no obvious bias.  Very formal, even a checklist of the points to be discussed. 

I would like to see Punky,  and his opposition counterpart,  discuss the upcoming matches.  I've never heard Punky resort to insults, he just talks about football, gives his opinions, and his reasons why.  

We are doing one tomorow at half 6 on his channel 

• Thanks 1

On 13/08/2021 at 12:44, Austinowl said:

Some great lines here.

Aging fan base? My daughter's only 2 and I'll eventually take her to Hillsborough. Is that what he means?

He might be saying that we're all uneducated but I'm not sure due to the poor grammar and punctuation. Maybe it's irony. 

I used to work in Donny, and like this guy most people from Doncaster don't care about us. But when we lose to Doncaster all of those Man U fans suddenly become lifelong Rovers fans. Funny that.

Yeah, another great line is that we "only get 20000 crowds"

8 hours ago, Morepork said:

Is this after you’ve destroyed it?? 

This is just start we called it frankinshed as the old owner bulit from bits of other sheds and random bits of wood. So many little bits of wood to make it fit as he not got right measurement for it. If I can find a before and after pic I will 

• Like 1