Doncaster rovers fans preview

5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

A decent video, pretty balanced without any bitterness, quite enjoyed his video.  Him and Punky should get together and discuss the upcoming game.

It was good video,  no personal insults,  just the relevant facts, presented with no obvious bias.  Very formal, even a checklist of the points to be discussed. 

I would like to see Punky,  and his opposition counterpart,  discuss the upcoming matches.  I've never heard Punky resort to insults, he just talks about football, gives his opinions, and his reasons why.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neon Nick said:

It was good video,  no personal insults,  just the relevant facts, presented with no obvious bias.  Very formal, even a checklist of the points to be discussed. 

I would like to see Punky,  and his opposition counterpart,  discuss the upcoming matches.  I've never heard Punky resort to insults, he just talks about football, gives his opinions, and his reasons why.  

Yeah a discussion, rather than a shouting match, I'd watch that.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sam77 said:

Long post from someone that isn't all that bothered about us!🤔

Screenshot_20210812-214331_Twitter.jpg

Some great lines here.

Aging fan base? My daughter's only 2 and I'll eventually take her to Hillsborough. Is that what he means?

He might be saying that we're all uneducated but I'm not sure due to the poor grammar and punctuation. Maybe it's irony. 

I used to work in Donny, and like this guy most people from Doncaster don't care about us. But when we lose to Doncaster all of those Man U fans suddenly become lifelong Rovers fans. Funny that.

• Like 2

Liked the video by Dapper18. Well balanced, spoke well and quite interesting. I can certainly see why he's not doing well in his prediction league, however.

As for the other post, 'Let's talk about.........' , I found it distasteful and a complete waste of time . I can see why he/she refers to chips on shoulders because he/she is living with an almighty one that must be crippling.

• Like 1