Away shirt on sale tomorrow

2 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

I reckon it’s a potential record breaker for us sales wise, or close to the mark. 

First shirt I’ve REALLY wanted in years.

Same here.

I've not bought a new shirt since the 150th anniversary one, but I'm getting this.

Pink is my son's favourite colour, so he wants one, too.

• Love 1

Hope everyone remember to try shirts on - people who are normally M are having to get XL cos they are that small !

Poor bloke was 2XL and had to get 4XL ... i know we all might have put on some lockdown weight but seriously Macron not helping with our mental health with these shirt sizes 😳

Edited by S25OWL

2 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

Hope everyone remember to try shirts on - people who are normally M are having to get XL cos they are that small !

Poor bloke was 2XL and had to get 4XL ... i know we all might have put on some lockdown weight but seriously Macron not helping with our mental health with these shirt sizes 😳

Surely everyone knows these days that sizes like L and XL and M etc are all pointless 

There is no point whatsoever shopping for clothes like that anymore as a size Large in England is like a XXXL in China or Thailand 

Shopping for clothes these days simply has to be done via CM and Inches sizings these days 

The old ways or medium, large etc are outdated and useless now 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Surely everyone knows these days that sizes like L and XL and M etc are all pointless 

There is no point whatsoever shopping for clothes like that anymore as a size Large in England is like a XXXL in China or Thailand 

Shopping for clothes these days simply has to be done via CM and Inches sizings these days 

The old ways or medium, large etc are outdated and useless now 

Ermmm not true ... there are ISO standards that UKFT try and uphold so if the shirts are way out to standard - I always get an L - I wouldn't expect to have to get a 2XL shirt for the first time in 20 years just to fit me.

The only reason that clothing would not be standard is because they are grey market or manufactured on a different countries standards!