Dominic Iorfa

If I was big doms agent I'd be telling him to hang on until January and see how we are doing.

He won't want to be in this league for another season and is a top end championship defender.

Luckily though....I'm not his agent so hopefully he bloody signs up ASAP.

• Haha 1

If Iorfa extends too it would indicate the club are giving key players assurances that we'll not stand in their way if we don't go up this year. 

If that is the case it's a win win. The players know they won't be tied down in league one for more than 1 year if they don't want to and the club know they can at least stop them leaving for free at the end of the season.

Yet more sensible moves from the club.....didn't expect to be saying that!!

• Like 3

I've been very vocal on the way the club has been managed over the last few years, but I have to say this is yet another sign that things behind the scenes are changing. It's going a long way to repair the relationship between fans and owner. It's not quite all is forgiven just yet, but it is positive steps.

As for Iorfa, I think his injury has probably hampered his chances of a move back to the Championship. It would be smart business to tie him down now instead of trying to do it mid-way through the season, when the vultures start circling. An absolute no-brainer from our perspective, he has bags of potential and value.

• Like 3

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
11 minutes ago, Nut said:

This is weird. It's almost like someone took over the club a month ago who knows what he's doing. 

I don’t get it either. To go from the utter shambles of the past few years, to appearing to be so professionally run is odd. It’s not even a slight improvement, it’s been transformed.