Doncaster fans preview of Saturdays match

I remember when the Beutician owned them, their last season at Belle vue I think, we won 4-0 and he said that were rubish and that he would rather watch them than us.

I would rather play 'Basic' Football and win 4-0 than be 'The Arsenal' of the lower divisions and lose 4-0.

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

"Wendies" :ghoulguy:

Grown men using that term is so cringey 

What does it even mean? Is it reference to the 90's American burger outlet? Or Wendy houses? Or just... "we called them a girls name, giggle, giggle"?

I wonder if us taking Darren Moore has made an impact but I don't remember any particular animosity from Donny fans in the past. Maybe it's because we've not played them for a while but I'd always thought of them having a bit more class than Rotherham fans who seem all too happy to align themselves with United. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreatNebber said:

I wonder if us taking Darren Moore has made an impact but I don't remember any particular animosity from Donny fans in the past. Maybe it's because we've not played them for a while but I'd always thought of them having a bit more class than Rotherham fans who seem all too happy to align themselves with United. 

I think the Moore move has pissed a few of them off.  Never really had beef with them.... barely noticed them TBF.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Once I see 'Wendies' I stop reading. Not because it annoys or upsets me but just because you know that what follows will be bitter drivel. Was it??

Yes, very bitter and showing the classic small man syndrome.

I hope we smash them on Saturday.

• Like 2