OFFICIAL - SWFC SIGN NEW FORWARD SYLLA SOW

Guest Therealrealist

Bit worrying this one...I would guess no way is this a Darren Moore signing...thought we had moved away from this sort of thing...at the end of the day tho if he scores goals it matters not who brought him here

16 minutes ago, Watto said:

Sow is not the greatest name to have if it doesn't work out for him , they'll have a field day dem blunts

Of course they will, we would do the same. To not sign somebody because we'd be scared of what our rivals would think would be worse.

Also, a Sow scoring against the pigs would be excellent.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m wondering if Paterson will be on his way. We now have FIVE centre forwards. Paterson, Gregory, Kamberi, Sow and Adedoyin. Of course Korede could go out on loan but seems far too many to me when we only play with one striker 

3 hours ago, agentwalker said:

this guys highlights video aint nothing to shout home about. I know I know, just saying.

If its the video I watched I think it was just the 4 goals and 2 assists he got in a particular season rather than going through his entire career and picking out the best moments.

2 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Bit worrying this one...I would guess no way is this a Darren Moore signing...thought we had moved away from this sort of thing...at the end of the day tho if he scores goals it matters not who brought him here

Moore must be lying then cos only last week he said that nobody comes through the door without him speaking to them first.

I've seen this lad play a few times, but not sure what to make of him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I know much about him or have seen him loads but glimpses. 

Seems pretty quick, tidy feet but wouldn't say he's electric. Quite small and nimble. More about acceleration than outright speed from what I've seen. Can't really say much for his shooting as when I've seen him, it's just been if it's been a game on TV against the big clubs here in the Netherlands. So he would usually be on the losing side against a dominant, Premier League standard side. 

He's always seemed quite confident and direct, sort to play on the shoulder. Hopefully against lesser opposition he could be a really dangerous player, but you could say that about Da Cruz. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Exactamundo. This reeks of a Paixao or DC scam. 

• Like 1