New SWFC Sponsorships Available

The Owls are pleased to announce a range of exciting new club sponsorship opportunities for the 2021/22 season.

Player and kit sponsorship prices are reduced, with prices starting from £600 + VAT for home and away kit sponsors.

The package includes signed match-worn shirts, invitations to our annual dinner, company logo in our official matchday programme and much, much more. 

Match sponsorships are also down in price, to £2,000 + VAT per game.
These exclusive packages include seating in the directors’ box or chairman’s box, three-course meal, complimentary drinks, pitchside LED advertising, Twitter advertising and official matchday programmes and teamsheets.

Finally, the hugely successful Club Wednesday enters into its third year and we have a range of advertising and sponsorship packages.

With pricing starting from just £3,500 + VAT for the whole of the season, this is the perfect opportunity to align your business or brand to Sheffield Wednesday.

Packages include a varied blend of advertising, hospitality, ticketing, merchandise and hospitality.

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, NobbyStyle said:

“Owlstalk.co.uk” on the PRESTO stand?

lol

On a serous note I'm so tempted to sponsor a couple of players but (I'll be honest and accept I'll get hate for this) I just wanna see what Channers does when he gets back into the country first as I am really sorry but I just don't trust him enough to part with a couple of grand (yet)

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

On a serous note I'm so tempted to sponsor a couple of players but (I'll be honest and accept I'll get hate for this) I just wanna see what Channers does when he gets back into the country first as I am really sorry but I just don't trust him enough to part with a couple of grand (yet)

Agree. I’ve been thinking the same, he could interfere with the positivity.

But I would paint it on myself if it makes it cheaper.

Guest Grandad
27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The Owls are pleased to announce a range of exciting new club sponsorship opportunities for the 2021/22 season.

Player and kit sponsorship prices are reduced, with prices starting from £600 + VAT for home and away kit sponsors.

The package includes signed match-worn shirts, invitations to our annual dinner, company logo in our official matchday programme and much, much more. 

Match sponsorships are also down in price, to £2,000 + VAT per game.
These exclusive packages include seating in the directors’ box or chairman’s box, three-course meal, complimentary drinks, pitchside LED advertising, Twitter advertising and official matchday programmes and teamsheets.

Finally, the hugely successful Club Wednesday enters into its third year and we have a range of advertising and sponsorship packages.

With pricing starting from just £3,500 + VAT for the whole of the season, this is the perfect opportunity to align your business or brand to Sheffield Wednesday.

Packages include a varied blend of advertising, hospitality, ticketing, merchandise and hospitality.

This is even more brilliance from the club - well done again Liam Dooley

28 minutes ago, Grandad said:

This is even more brilliance from the club - well done again Liam Dooley

Agreed

I think when he was first appointed I was sceptical that he would actually be allowed to do what he needed to do or front up new initiatives but it's been the polar opposite

I hope to god Channers doesn't start interfering when he's back in the UK

I'd be more than happy to sponsor a couple of players or een a match (although not entirely sure what that actually is/means? and what you get when you do) but need to see channers reappear and not meddle first

Honestly - if things continue in this vein with him in the background, out of the limelight, and most importantly trusting and allowing people to do their jobs then the future at this club could look incredibly bright

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Glad to hear this especially. The company I worked for got priced out early in the chansiri era, which was a shame as we had sponsored for many years before. It always felt wrong to see the sponsor page in the programme being almost empty when we would have been willing to pay a reasonable amount for it.