Jump to content

Even more great news from SWFC - boxes almost sold out


Recommended Posts

The Owls are pleased to announce details of our hospitality packages for the 2021/22 campaign.

 

Our new season executive box sales stand at record levels, with the final few remaining on sale now.

Overall, we have revamped the whole range of hospitality packages over the summer to provide the perfect platform at Hillsborough to welcome corporate guests, friends and family alike.

The new matchday operation gives our guests the chance to sample the pre-match hospitality atmosphere whilst providing valuable networking opportunities with local and national businesses and brands.

The experience is further enhanced this season by interviews with Wednesday stars of yesteryear and appearances from current players throughout the campaign.

Man of the Match presentations will take place in the Charlton Suite immediately after every game, enjoyed by our corporate guests from each of the three following packages:

Executive Boxes
Almost all boxes are now sold out, with limited availability remaining. Hospitality prices have been significantly reduced for the 2021/22 season, with the final boxes priced from £22,500 + VAT to £24,000 +VAT for the whole campaign.

Our executive boxes host up to 10 people and packages include matchday parking, a two-course meal, and complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet.

Springett Suite
The Springett Suite package has also been completely revamped, with guests enjoying a three-course meal, along with matchday parking and complimentary programme and teamsheet.

The Springett Suite package offers a panoramic view of the stadium with seating directly in the centre of the South Stand.

Dooleys Restaurant
Dooleys remains our premium pre-match fine dining experience. Guests enjoy a five-course meal plus post-match pies with signature Henderson’s relish and gravy!

The package also includes half a carafe of house wine, matchday parking and a complimentary programme and teamsheet.

Watch all the action unfold from the padded seating executive area in the South Stand, with drinks served in Dooleys Restaurant at half time and full time.

For more information on all available packages and prices, please email: commercial@swfc.co.uk

Thank you, as always, for your support. 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest T Hardy

I find it very odd that they’re saying email for prices. Every other club you see that does hospitality tells you how much the package is and you can pay for it there and then. 
 

Does this mean some bargaining will take place? As in they might say £75 per person for the Dooley restaurant but if I said £140 for 2 they might say deal?
 

Would be interested if someone who has worked in hospitality has views on this approach, I don’t get it, or do you tend to make money getting people to email in for a price? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great to see this. I said all along that chansiri should have ploughed his sponsorship money in alongside actual sponsors. For some reason he wanted to do it all himself when he didn't need to. Get the boxes filled, get some corporate cash in and share the burden. I hope that this is actually the penny dropping and he has actually started to run the place properly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I find it very odd that they’re saying email for prices. Every other club you see that does hospitality tells you how much the package is and you can pay for it there and then. 
 

Does this mean some bargaining will take place? As in they might say £75 per person for the Dooley restaurant but if I said £140 for 2 they might say deal?
 

Would be interested if someone who has worked in hospitality has views on this approach, I don’t get it, or do you tend to make money getting people to email in for a price? 

If you said £75 per person for the Dooley restaurant they would laugh at you. They quoted me £170 +vat per person for the Doncaster game. They said all prices are decided on a game by game basis as I wasn’t specifically enquiring for the Doncaster game. Not sure why they don’t just have a set price for each category of match and have the whole season available to purchase now. Would make a lot more sense to me but who knows why they do it this way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, swfcjam said:

If you said £75 per person for the Dooley restaurant they would laugh at you. They quoted me £170 +vat per person for the Doncaster game. They said all prices are decided on a game by game basis as I wasn’t specifically enquiring for the Doncaster game. Not sure why they don’t just have a set price for each category of match and have the whole season available to purchase now. Would make a lot more sense to me but who knows why they do it this way. 

Because the importance and value of each game may change as the season progresses. Makes sense to me, and prices will be aligned to demand. Commercially sensible. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest T Hardy
14 minutes ago, swfcjam said:

If you said £75 per person for the Dooley restaurant they would laugh at you. They quoted me £170 +vat per person for the Doncaster game. They said all prices are decided on a game by game basis as I wasn’t specifically enquiring for the Doncaster game. Not sure why they don’t just have a set price for each category of match and have the whole season available to purchase now. Would make a lot more sense to me but who knows why they do it this way. 


Exactly my point, every other club in the land does this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The Owls are pleased to announce details of our hospitality packages for the 2021/22 campaign.

 

Our new season executive box sales stand at record levels, with the final few remaining on sale now.

Overall, we have revamped the whole range of hospitality packages over the summer to provide the perfect platform at Hillsborough to welcome corporate guests, friends and family alike.

The new match day operation gives our guests the chance to sample the pre-match hospitality atmosphere whilst providing valuable networking opportunities with local and national businesses and brands.

The experience is further enhanced this season by interviews with Wednesday stars of yesteryear and appearances from current players throughout the campaign.

Man of the Match presentations will take place in the Charlton Suite immediately after every game, enjoyed by our corporate guests from each of the three following packages:

Executive Boxes
Almost all boxes are now sold out, with limited availability remaining. Hospitality prices have been significantly reduced for the 2021/22 season, with the final boxes priced from £22,500 + VAT to £24,000 +VAT for the whole campaign.

Our executive boxes host up to 10 people and packages include matchday parking, a two-course meal, and complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet.

Springett Suite
The Springett Suite package has also been completely revamped, with guests enjoying a three-course meal, along with matchday parking and complimentary programme and teamsheet.

The Springett Suite package offers a panoramic view of the stadium with seating directly in the centre of the South Stand.

Dooleys Restaurant
Dooleys remains our premium pre-match fine dining experience. Guests enjoy a five-course meal plus post-match pies with signature Henderson’s relish and gravy!

The package also includes half a carafe of house wine, matchday parking and a complimentary programme and teamsheet.

Watch all the action unfold from the padded seating executive area in the South Stand, with drinks served in Dooleys Restaurant at half time and full time.

For more information on all available packages and prices, please email: commercial@swfc.co.uk

Thank you, as always, for your support. 

So you are saying that because the club are no longer charging £40,000 for a second division box and dropped their price to £27,000 then have been able to sell the boxes.

 

But how is this possible when DC himself told us all a few years ago at these prices we are losing money.

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, swfcjam said:

If you said £75 per person for the Dooley restaurant they would laugh at you. They quoted me £170 +vat per person for the Doncaster game. They said all prices are decided on a game by game basis as I wasn’t specifically enquiring for the Doncaster game. Not sure why they don’t just have a set price for each category of match and have the whole season available to purchase now. Would make a lot more sense to me but who knows why they do it this way. 

How many fans do you know that are vat registered, companies are but not fans, just quote the prices gross.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


 

This is quite an incredible achievement considering how it’s been in recent years with a standoff between the chairman and the former box holders

 

Someone at the club has done a top job here and must have been giving assurances that the prices will be more realistic and the chairman won’t be in the picture 

 

It will have took some real work to get these sold 


Well done SWFC and the team responsible this is brilliant 

 

2 hours ago, doubleo said:

Has the penny finally dropped ? 

 

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

I think it finally has 

 

Does the Chairman deserve any credit in this?

 

or is it some one else's work behind the Chairman's back.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


 

This is quite an incredible achievement considering how it’s been in recent years with a standoff between the chairman and the former box holders

 

Someone at the club has done a top job here and must have been giving assurances that the prices will be more realistic and the chairman won’t be in the picture 

 

It will have took some real work to get these sold 


Well done SWFC and the team responsible this is brilliant 

Is this the new C.C.O?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...