PODCAST: “We had to walk to the ground and was nearly late” - Sam Hutchinson.

8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Pretty impressed to see him talk on there. It's not eveeyday you'd get a current player coming on his sunday off to do something like this. 

Giles told him it would be 10-15 minutes. Ended up being an hour and a half in the end. 😉 

We couldn’t talk about quite a lot of things that we’d love to ask him… but we’ll have him back 100% to tell us all that happened!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Not one for reading footballers books, but that would be one I would love to read. Always comes across as very open and honest in what he has been through, which is why I always found the whole bad apple story a bit at odds. Would love to hear his version of events.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Not one for reading footballers books, but that would be one I would love to read. Always comes across as very open and honest in what he has been through, which is why I always found the whole bad apple story a bit at odds. Would love to hear his version of events.

Listened to the first few hours of Peter Crouch's on my last drive and that's an entertaining one 🙂

Great episode, getting Giles Coke as presenter really sets this pod apart from others.  Having that knowledge of how football works, especially at Wednesday from recent times is quality.

Hutchinson is brilliant, such an honest approach to football on and off the pitch.  

• Like 2

@waverley_owl really looking forward to listening to this one mate. Just wanted to echo what others have said really - the podcast is brilliant, getting Giles Coke on there was a great move and having that insight really sets it apart from other football podcasts. Top work. 

JJ and Stephen Bywater would be entertaining guests, get Giles to sort it!

I've listened to bits of the podcast before, but tend to dip in and out based on how interested I am in the ex-Wednesday player who's appearing.

Having a current player kicks things up a notch, in my opinion - it's way more interesting and relevant to the here and now, and some of the little details Hutchinson revealed were the kind of thing we fans rarely get to hear.