Premier League 21/22

I didn’t think it was a red card at first due to the knee making contact first. Changed my mind though. When you see it looking across the goal line, its 100% a red card. He plays the ball with his thigh first and, the ball is still goal-bound after the thigh. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Must be mad being a West Ham fan these days. What was it, 6th last season? Now top at the moment. Saw they had 60k for their game today too 

They are a good side and will give anyone problems.

Just goes to show how ridiculous an idea enshrining Arsenal and Spurs as the 'London Teams that Matter' for all time would have been.

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Liverpool need a new offensive player. Everyone’s got them figured out these days, Klopp hasn’t refreshed the squad enough. Best I reckon they can hope for this season is a champions league finish 

Agree salah and mane aren’t as potent as they were 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Salah is still banging them in. 

Agree on Mane though. 

He doesn’t look the threat to me as he was a couple of seasons ago. Not saying they should get rid or anything but it just seems to me that Liverpool owners got a bit lucky with him, VVD, Klopp and are unwilling to keep them at that level which is why they’re falling behind. I reckon they’re done now they can’t join the super league. They should be in the running for the likes of Kane, Sancho, Haaland etc but you never here talks of them in for those guys. I’m unsure why as they must be one of the best supported teams in the world.

29 minutes ago, ANDY said:

First time ever that Spurs have been top and Arsenal bottom

I like Nuno.

Perhaps he's just what Spurs needed after two years of nonsense.

He will get them well organised and hard to beat. Still think theyll fall short of top 4 though.