Premier League 21/22

Man Utd are so woeful at the moment. Like staggeringly poor. Honestly I think even we play better than them at the moment 

It’s hilarious they think a new manager will come in and change everything. 

I honestly don’t think the main issue is even tactics. The players individually are just cack

McTom - cack

Fred - decent against Chelsea but let’s not forget hes cack 

There current full backs are rubbish, their centre half’s are rubbish. Rashford is so bad, Sancho? Meh. - Both wingers are a lot more average than people think they are. English privilege? 

Although they won, It was painful watching that last night. I don’t know how their fans sit through it 

Thoughts on the Smith-Rowe goal against Man U…

I’d be fuming with De Gea personally. He’s gone down like a sack of spuds expecting a free kick instantly when it was his own player who stood in him.

He he to stay on his feet in that situation wait for the danger to pass then get the treatment you need.

Yes the referee was slow but, the player shouldn’t have gone down there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0wl18 said:

I’d be fuming with De Gea personally. He’s gone down like a sack of spuds expecting a free kick instantly when it was his own player who stood in him.

He he to stay on his feet in that situation wait for the danger to pass then get the treatment you need.

I thought DDG was absolutely pathetic and it's indicative that these players have been trained to not understand pain correctly, just because something hurts doesn't mean play stops. Really really bad. 

• Like 1

On 03/12/2021 at 10:03, FreshOwl said:

Man Utd are so woeful at the moment. Like staggeringly poor. Honestly I think even we play better than them at the moment 

It’s hilarious they think a new manager will come in and change everything. 

I honestly don’t think the main issue is even tactics. The players individually are just cack

McTom - cack

Fred - decent against Chelsea but let’s not forget hes cack 

There current full backs are rubbish, their centre half’s are rubbish. Rashford is so bad, Sancho? Meh. - Both wingers are a lot more average than people think they are. English privilege? 

Although they won, It was painful watching that last night. I don’t know how their fans sit through it 

Bit harsh, they played well v Arsenal and Fred had a good game 

3 hours ago, Burnsie said:

Where would Man U be if they gave Moyes more time?

It was never going to work with him there. They needed a ‘useful idiot’ to take it on post-Ferguson, then hope they had the time to regroup and rebuild as he held the fort.

Their succession planning was then terrible.

Interesting to read Zlatan’s (albeit isolated and probably amplified) comments about his time there.

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Is the African cup of Nations still going ahead? If so, that’ll hurt Liverpool more than the other two.

if not, I fancy Liverpool to sneak it.

Did Salah opt not to play in a previous African cup of nations to stay playing for Liverpool or have I made that up? In which case I apologise.  

15 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Goal plain and simple. Keeper fell over his own player. Ref was 100% right.

Pope was whining v. Newcastle that he'd had the ball knocked out his hands. He lost it as he landed on the head of the Newcastle player. Plain and simple again. Goal no question.

Players today SMH