Premier League 21/22

35 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

It was also said he doesn't speak English, which I find hard to believe. And it hasn't stopped Bielsa, unless he can, in private, or in Cooplands in Wetherby. 

Zidane is no Bielsa though is he. I don't think they were actually after Zidane based on who they've gone for. Like they've actually thought it through.

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

Is Lukaku out of the side due to recent injuries though?

He did pick up a bad knock several weeks ago, however; I think he's been fit now for a few weeks along with Werner who is starting (ironically). 

Just now, SiJ said:

He did pick up a bad knock several weeks ago, however; I think he's been fit now for a few weeks along with Werner who is starting (ironically). 

Looks like he may just returned back to fitness in the last week or so. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think with the role of the goalkeeper and defenders changing, it's also meant the role of the striker has to change, it's quite interesting really. Therefore somebody that's actually crap at scoring like Werner can still play for a top team due to his workrate 

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

Only tuned in 10 minutes ago, but the absolute state of the fakery on show really makes me despair. Grown men screaming and flailing. 

when you don’t watch much prem football you stop being desensitised, making it even more apparent when you do watch. Not a player on the pitch isn’t willing to fall over and scream. It’s really a sad sight.