Premier League 21/22

So used to Arsenal being crap now. Hounding Wenger out was the worst thing they did.

Said it at the time. All those ungrateful fans who disrespected a genuine legend of the club and English football. They’ve been absolutely diabolical since he left. Little did they know he was overachieving with what he had at his disposal.

Arsenal are and have been crap but I think they've still won a couple of FA cups, had some decent runs in Europe and consistently finished top 8. The way they go on, their own fans and others, it's like they've lost every game they've ever played. One of the most annoying fan bases. 

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Arsenal are and have been crap but I think they've still won a couple of FA cups, had some decent runs in Europe and consistently finished top 8. The way they go on, their own fans and others, it's like they've lost every game they've ever played. One of the most annoying fan bases. 

TBF most fans are the same - never happy unless they're winning everything

Been to old Trafford today, first game back since we played Leeds away Christ knows how long ago. Had a lump in my throat walking up the stairs in to the stand.

Leeds getting battered helped.

1 hour ago, 442 said:

Been to old Trafford today, first game back since we played Leeds away Christ knows how long ago. Had a lump in my throat walking up the stairs in to the stand.

Wrong forum?

Hopefully Leeds do a United and have a miserable 2nd season

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Wrong forum?

Hopefully Leeds do a United and have a miserable 2nd season

Right forum. My last game was Leeds away, Murphy and Nuhiu.

Lump in my throat reference was more for hearing a crowd in a long long time. Electric.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, M Royds said:

Man U and Leeds kicking off today. 

This clip is so clear and well filmed, you’d think it was staged. 

It looked like they were punching their own guy and then bottled it when they saw a community officer 

10 hours ago, 442 said:

The fizz you on.

Old Trafford is a ******** dump.  I'd rather ******** on a seat than get a "lump in throat" there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Night King said:

Just watched last night match of the day. Burnley are in serious trouble this season alongside Southampton. Man U looked impressive, got a feeling Greenwood is going to have a big season. 

I really rate Greenwood. His finishing ability is frightening. Right and left foot. 

• Like 1