Premier League 21/22

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It’s not even that most of the time. We always mock Scotland but that is about normal. People go on about Germany but it’s been absolute domination from Bayern for decades.

when I was growing up it was just Man Utd winning, when Arsenal won the league I was amazed, imagine watching a league that has never moved on from their version of Man Utd constantly staying at the top

Not forgetting every club in Germany are literally Bayern's feeder club, even Dortmund.

Imagine lets say Man Utd just literally picking up any player, even from closest rivals like Liverpool or City.

Now I know a few players do move across between these clubs, but not as much as Bayern.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Not forgetting every club in Germany are literally Bayern's feeder club, even Dortmund.

Imagine lets say Man Utd just literally picking up any player, even from closest rivals like Liverpool or City.

Now I know a few players do move across between these clubs, but not as much as Bayern.

Yeh it’s like every time Liverpool produce a new star Man Utd being the front runners to sign him lol

12 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Yeh it’s like every time Liverpool produce a new star Man Utd being the front runners to sign him lol

That Mo Salah looks good - We'll have him.

Mane, could be of use - We'll take him.

Van Dijk - Top centre half, can't believe we missed this one from Southampton. Oh well, we'll take him now. 

Imagine it. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, scram said:

Your can't really knock Norwich and their approach I suppose but it looks like they don't even try to stay in the PL

Must be frustrating for their fans

And for fans of Championship clubs, as effectively only two promotion places are up for grabs every season.

30 minutes ago, ANDY said:

I’m not getting this “net zero” match. 

how can it be net zero. They can’t guarantee the 50 odd thousand fans have used carbon neutral transport etc. 

I dunno-it's just highlighting the term really so a good thing

Only just watching MOTD2 now.

Chelsea are class. Rudiger and Silva are so good at the back, and having Kante charging up and down in front of them is frightening, along with Jorginho. Said it before but I think Kante is the best player in the world right now, if not then top 3. He does everything.

Still have players like Mount, Kovacic, Saul, Haevertz, Ziyech etc to hit top gear.

Think they will win the league this year, and I genuinely think anybody will struggle to beat them home or away.

42 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Only just watching MOTD2 now.

Chelsea are class. Rudiger and Silva are so good at the back, and having Kante charging up and down in front of them is frightening, along with Jorginho. Said it before but I think Kante is the best player in the world right now, if not then top 3. He does everything.

Still have players like Mount, Kovacic, Saul, Haevertz, Ziyech etc to hit top gear.

Think they will win the league this year, and I genuinely think anybody will struggle to beat them home or away.

The scariest part is Kante (who is the best DM on the planet), isn’t even a guaranteed starter 

They now have a better squad than City 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

The scariest part is Kante (who is the best DM on the planet), isn’t even a guaranteed starter 

They now have a better squad than City 

Pretty cool so far how Chelsea and Liverpool have got the exact same result every weekend. 

It's never happened before after 5 games

The novelty must be wearing off for Norwich fans - surely they'd be better off getting to the play-off final and losing on pens in a thriller now

I think we can all understand they don't wanna bankrupt the club again - but to start a PL season with a weaker side than they had in the champs?

They're not even making a token effort - surely it's not beyond them to be able to compete with Burnley and Watford

16 minutes ago, markg said:

Brighton doing very well.

Said it last season and I still believe it, Graham Potter is the best manager outside of the 'top 4'. I think he's outstanding. 

I like Potter, think Dyche also doesn't get the credit he deserves. 

8 minutes ago, scram said:

The novelty must be wearing off for Norwich fans - surely they'd be better off getting to the play-off final and losing on pens in a thriller now

I think we can all understand they don't wanna bankrupt the club again - but to start a PL season with a weaker side than they had in the champs?

They're not even making a token effort - surely it's not beyond them to be able to compete with Burnley and Watford

What do you think of Daniel Farke scram?

Do you think the fact that they cannot remotely compete is down to how the club is run and his hands are severely tied when he gets to the premier league, or do you think that he should do better despite this and at least make them a bit more competitive?