2011/12 2021/22 comparison chart & Graph

2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

1253900998_2122game1.jpg.5a0ea49e8eca8f9cf6dfc4a089187694.jpg

Nice work - but your 2011/12 list has an error, game 40 we beat Preston North End 2-0 (Gary Madine 2 goals). So with those extra 3 points we ended the season with 93 points and goals for/against was 81/48, not 78/50.

• Like 2

Just being looking through the results of the 11/12 season on Wiki and the ones that I remember especially towards the first and middle part of the season are the away games and there are some absolutely horrific results. Stevenage 5-1, Carlisle with Madine losing his head, Walsall 2 goals in the 90th minute and Chesterfield just being plain awful.  Not to mention the Rhodes show with the 4-4 against Hudds. Just goes to show that even in a good season there can be some major bumps on the way!

I've sorted the issues so all will be correct on the next game. I got cross-eyed by the time I got to the Preston game and entered Preston's goals and our points to get a score of 0-3 instead of the 2-0 as it should have been. Thanks for fact checking and the nice comments.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

1419990161_2122game3.jpg.c7a5059bdb64ae32e24ea99bbd2d618a.jpg

image.png.1fcf0d2a685fd8b6507d8b792e6e5d80.png

4 points better off than ten years ago without looking convincing overall. a Real test coming on Saturday lets see the improvement.

Get rid of the picture behind the chart mate, it makes it hard to read!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Wasn't Match 13 against the Pigs a 2-2 draw?

I've just looked at my data and you are right. I can't even blabe getting boss eyed either as the only 1-1 draw of the first 23 games was in game 6 Against Charlton.

I'll correct it for the next post after the Rotherham game. Thanks for noticing.

4 minutes ago, Shooba said:

Get rid of the picture behind the chart mate, it makes it hard to read!

It'll get easier as the bars get bigger. No matter what I do in the chart I get criticism. It used to be blank season before last with a simple picture of the stadium, that was criticised for being too boring. Then the corporate excel warriors who don't like colour, (Because of the time cost and colour printing cost I presume) told me to just make it plain. Well I quite like it as it is, yeah it is a bit gaudy, I get that, but it reflects me, a grumpy old Boomer. Enjoy.😇

• Haha 1