New signings - first impression

Obviously is very, very early days so no judgement as yet but thought we'd get some opinions.

Brown - very impressed. Would like to see him at left back but thought he looked energetic, pacy and made good decisions with the ball. 

Wing - thought he was quiet but looks to have a decent touch and wants the ball. 

Adineran - again showed a bit of energy, looked confident on the ball. Not sure about his first touch at times but like above, very early days. 

BPF - don't think he had a shot to save, one good punch from a cross. Other than that not much to say. 

Kamberi - first half, I thought he made some good runs and made some good passes and touches. Second half I thought he was very poor. 

Johnson - looked reasonably lively but not much opportunity to make any sort of real comment. 

Hunt - never rated him so my opinion is probably skewed. Just hope that in league one he is more of an asset than a liability. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Both teams sluggish finding their feet it was a good time to be playing them and get a point they will all add up it seems, stockly should score a few goals and we kept him quiet.

I’ll judge them after a dozen games that’s when Moore should have an firm idea of his best team by then

Very impressed with Hunt and Adeniran. 

Brown average. Think prefer to see him left back. 

Kamberi didn’t offer much, few decent runs. Touch let him down once or twice when it mattered. Winger didn’t get him any kind of service.

Wing steady and quiet game. Expect more as the season progresses. 

Decent point 

• Like 1

Seemed a fairly competent start considering the team needs time to gel.

yes we need more going forward however Charlton were  unlucky not to be in the playoffs last season and without the big lump up front offered nothing.

clean sheet and a point and will reserve judgement for a few weeks. 

• Like 1