Charlton Ath -V- Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

2 minutes added and a free kick right on 92 mins .. get it in the box for one last chance … what do we do .. play it fkn square across the halfway line! 

I give up ffs!

In fairness if that was Izzy Brown….. 

• Haha 2

Solid defensivly for most of that game just some tired legs in the last 20 minutes, charlton we’re crap but they had the best chance to score.

let this team settle in and finds its best players as I feel green and palmer will get replaced at some point this season hopefully soon as possible 

• Like 2

Good away point that against a bunch of sh**house anti-footballers.

We held our own and took the point you always aim for away from home.

Charlton would be thinking they were a good side. They weren't. We couldn't prove we are either, we weren't allowed to.

• Like 3

Just now, stocksyuto said:

Solid defensivly for most of that game just some tired legs in the last 20 minutes, charlton we’re crap but they had the best chance to score.

let this team settle in and finds its best players as I feel green and palmer will get replaced at some point this season hopefully soon as possible 

Palmer had an excellent game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Defensively we look very good. Hunt very solid.

Still getting pushed backwards by opposition defences sending Bannan backwards.  Better than last season though .  I wonder if a fit Luongo adds a better goal scoring thread from midfield. 

hopefully against poorer teams and at home  we will get forward more .

solid Point

This

Poor game and again no shots. No midfielder breaking the lines is going to impact us. Disappointed Moore didn’t bring on corbeanu as brown tired in the second half. 

Still a decent point given our lack of forward play away from home. 

• Like 2