Charlton Ath -V- Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

We'll give out some hidings this season. We look a title winning side so far and nowhere near our settled side. 

We haven’t had a shot yet.

Might have to be 1-0 hidings.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The fact our fans have turned on Green already makes me physically sick 

Pathetic ‘support’ that people ffs

Grow up

Adenrian if anything should be called out not slaughtered. A gust of wind and he's swimming in the Thames the way rolls about. Green done nothing right today but nothing wrong either. Think he just needs a confidence boost 

So in summary then, we've come here to play football, they've set themselves up to stop us playing football, and so far have succeeded. However, you don't win football matches just stopping the opposition from playing football. At best that gets you 0-0.

At some point, being the home team, they need to try and play some football themselves. That's when they'll come undone because we're the better footballing side once football is allowed to take place.

What are their scrums and line ups like?

• Like 4

Just now, Mr. Chow said:

Not sure what the point is in the wide players playing. Green not doing much 

Tbf, it is a 4-3-3, so a lot of the width should be from the fullbacks.

We haven't been terrible, but just look a bit pedestrian in the final third.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

0-0, first 45 mins of the season, against a team that should be challenging for promotion.

Target one of our own players.

That'll get him going.

🤦‍♂️

Do the players read owlstalk at half Time ?

• Haha 2

Adeniran looks lively, will certainly win us plenty of free kicks, Green just looks lost, like the look of Kamberi so far, movement and getting in position, let’s see what happens when he gets a chance.

Charlton are a horrible team to play against though.  I’ll be looking at how we are doing after 10-12 games to be honest, can’t read too much into the result of this game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Looks like Green is the new scapegoat then ay.

I though he looked ok, nowhere near as bad as been made out. I think him and Hunt could be decent down this right hand side

Not as bad as made out but still very poor indeed, done nowt since he's been here, now playing league 1 standard and still poo.