One ticket for free with a group of us in home hospitality tomorrow, first come first served

A group of us (Wednesday fans and neutral mates) have got a last minute spare ticket in the Charlton hospitality tomorrow. From 3pm, Unlimited drinks (which we will be making the most of) and meal before, and then what looks like a seat in the directors box.

We've had a last minute dropout, so I thought I would put in on here. Guy who has dropped out is willing to give it away to free, to a Wednesday fan.

Only downer is that we can't celebrate any goals once we are in the home hospitality.

First one to PM message me gets it.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, sturutter said:

A group of us (Wednesday fans and neutral mates) have got a last minute spare ticket in the Charlton hospitality tomorrow. From 3pm, Unlimited drinks (which we will be making the most of) and meal before, and then what looks like a seat in the directors box.

We've had a last minute dropout, so I thought I would put in on here. Guy who has dropped out is willing to give it away to free, to a Wednesday fan.

Only downer is that we can't celebrate any goals once we are in the home hospitality.

First one to PM message me gets it.

I don’t think the no celebration thing will be a problem 

1 minute ago, s73owl said:

Too late mate, it's already gone on the toilet wall in the local lol

Similar instance  to where a certain posters postcode went that ...

In the classified ads in  "male slave" section of  "Tabard Bottom ".....

Your guide to "Home Help" ..... 

• Haha 4