Another reason Barry Bannan is a true Sheffield Wednesday LEGEND

that track back in the last game just tells everything. I'd have given up that chase.

however, need to get him off corners and the never ever pass it too him staight from the kickoff

Edited by agentwalker
  • Like 2

Probably need a thread on DM,’s press conference - I wasn’t sure last season when listening to him, but this last few weeks he has really got hold of this situation and is leading right from the front in superb style 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ignore the nutjob haters - Bannan is a proper true legend of this football club and does more for it than his haters do

With all that's being done to try and encourage increased awareness and openness around mental health issues, there needs to be greater care taken with the language we use.

'Nutjob' / 'mentalist' etc. perpetuate negative stereotypes and harmful sigmas.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ignore the nutjob haters - Bannan is a proper true legend of this football club and does more for it than his haters do

This x 10000000

The General

• Like 1

Just now, owlinexile said:

"It were really weird like.  I went in for an interview and there was this little fella at the back who kept chiming in.  Must be this Att kid everyone was warning me about..."

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Could have easily downed tools, sulked and forced a move away. 

Different class of man though. I’m hoping that our new dynamic range of attackers and midfielders (and a drop in opposition quality) will see Bannan thrive again. 

Would have definitely had a hand in Hunt returning as they’re good friends. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Let's see how the season goes. I reckon he will be an instant target for a shoeing in this league.. That's my worry. 

UTO 

Bannan can handle himself, though.

He's small, but he's no shrinking violet, is he?

Plus, when he's finished gobbing off at them, big Dom, Hutch the hatchet, and er...Florian will give them a good going over.

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest T Hardy

I think he’s one of the best players to wear the shirt for 25 years but I wouldn’t call him a legend

Also this;

DM on Barry Bannan

"Bannan is a tremendous player for this club. It has whetted my appetite to work with that quality of player.

Barry will want to leave a legacy here and that's really important for Sheffield Wednesday. We are pleased to see him stay here. He's had competition from teams above. He had a standing ovation for an incident on Sunday.

We sat together in the summer and he has played a part in helping players come to this club because of who he is."

Sounds like Bazza was a great influence on some players deciding to sign.

We might have been less wealthy of new signings had he not still been at the club...

• Love 2