Darren Moore evening - what Moore said

10 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Whatever happens, I hope we give DM at least 3 - 4 seasons to implement his plans and vision.....

no chance of that happening if we are still in this division in 3-4 seasons time .......

I reckon Darren Moore could well prove himself an asset to us that we haven't had for a long time. He's obviously passionate about his task here and his direct responses to the media show that. He strikes me as being a most understanding type but won't suffer fools gladly. Deserves our one hundred per cent support.

WAWAW

I am fully backing Moore!!! But, and isn't there always a but, I worry about what happens at the end of the season. If, as I hoe, we have put together a good side, at the end of 21/22 will see the end of loan sihnings ' contracts. Will they stay or retyrn to their parent club.

And please remember. The fact these players are  loan signings is an EFL ruling .Were we allowed to buy, whay is the current state of our Cash pot that we can use?

I still feel a surge of optimism that things are improving. And spare a thought for DC. He has been, and admits it, ill-advised, bu I think he still has Wednesday at heart.