Grealish Completed

39 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

For £100,000,000

232288803_10166161276695455_1338810271558781342_n.thumb.jpg.eebaa3f55120ca639c09fd72426d3d51.jpg

These fees. 

It must end at some stage surely. 

Be interesting to see how he gets on. 

Talk of Pep wanting to play him in the centre.

So would I. Mentioned a few times that I’d have brought him on more centrally to pick up some of the work playing off Kane. I thought that was Foden’s best role for England too instead of them both just being chucked on out wide. 

• Like 1

I actually hope they sign Kane too because I’m pretty sure Pep will show Southgate how to deploy Kane, Grealish, Foden and Sterling more effectively before the World Cup.

Obviously, after that I hope the wheels come off……

Edited by Morepork

49 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I actually hope they sign Kane too because I’m pretty sure Pep will show Southgate how to deploy Kane, Grealish, Foden and Sterling more effectively before the World Cup.

Obviously, after that I hope the wheels come off……

I hope by moving Foden deeper into a CM role rather then a wide forward role. 

Then City can have Fernandinho and De Bruyne behind, for England Rice and Mount/Phillips. 

11 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Why do people keep moaning about money? It won’t change, this is one of the most luxurious sectors on the planet. That’s how it is 

It’s an awful lot of money to pay for a player in a position where they’ve already got someone better!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bradowl said:

Liverpool fans claiming City are buying title again. 

They've just paid £35m for a player from Leipzig, and didn't they pay £75m for one of their defenders a few years ago? 

And all that money on a goal keeper 

Edited by markg

14 hours ago, bradowl said:

They've just paid £35m for a player from Leipzig, and didn't they pay £75m for one of their defenders a few years ago? 

It comes down to jealousy.

Like Liverpool fans would be complaining if they were spending the sums that City do. As you say, they weren't complaining when they spent 150 or so million on Van Dijk and Alisson a few seasons back.

20 hours ago, bradowl said:

The teeth gnashing from other bloated vehicles of spending profligacy at the bigger bloated vehicle beating them to their own game gives me tremendous schadenfreude

• Like 1
  • Haha 1