All kicking off at Derby

Interesting negotiation;

EFL: Nine points

DCFC: Hmm interesting, how about 0 points?

EFL: I see where you are coming from but what about 9 points?

DCFC: Yeah, that's interesting but we were thinking 0 points.

EFL: ...

Edited by Adem Poric
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jim said:

This is going to get very messy. Negotiating a settlement on Punishment? As already as been said several clubs including us are going to go absolutely mental over this?

It's crazy, say they negotiate and settle at -5points what happens if they go onto narrowly avoiding relegation by a point or on goal difference,? If revised accounts show they have breached FFP then put it to independent commission to decide punishment as with every other FFP case.

• Like 1

This all goes back to what i have said in the distant past about points deductions and fines whatever 

there never ever should be any arbitrary punishment - they should all be clear to everybody

And the absolutely absurd FFP (or whatever the f*ck it's now called) should be scrapped immediately

• Like 3
  • Love 1

They'll somehow end up coming out of this smelling of roses, and we'll hear a load of "but think of the fans!" blubbering at the minor inconvenience of only nearly getting relegated - the closest thing to anything actually bad happening to that club in our lifetime. 

Give them the 9 f*cking points and get on with it. I don't recall this farcical "negotiation" happening with the increasingly long list of other clubs who have gone into administration, been issued deductions etc over the last 20 years of the football league's history. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

@Raminpeace curious what your thoughts were about this?

And Mel's/Derby's mentions in it?

good programme. Shows what the EFL are up against.

mel didn’t actually do anything wrong, but it was interesting that he wanted to hang onto his ‘loans’ to us. I.e. he blows all our money playing football manager and then loans us money to cover the debt he created. 👍

11 hours ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

It's crazy, say they negotiate and settle at -5points what happens if they go onto narrowly avoiding relegation by a point or on goal difference,? If revised accounts show they have breached FFP then put it to independent commission to decide punishment as with every other FFP case.

I think the EFL don’t trust their own Disciplinary Commissions.

they were well pished off with the one that kept finding in our favour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

They’ve been given another charge. That’s now 5 charges. 

image.png.01e7824369b27518dbaad0d12bd749f7.png

Is that five new charges? Thought the others had been resolved and they were instructed to file new accounts? Which they have failed to do.