All kicking off at Derby

4 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

That Ebosele was absolute log.

I thought we had players with zero footballing brain but golly!!

How many final balls did he fluff or simply made the wrong decision?

Just head down and go!!

ebosele is going to be a very good player. Better than bogle.

bear in mind that was his first ever game and he was sky tv man of the match. 

9 hours ago, fudge27 said:

You're going down. 

It's a long old season and you need the old heads over a season. 

Derby, Peterborough and another down. 

Sh1tty that clubs like Us and Derby are going through this, but don't think anybody cares outside the supporters, we arent raising much more attention then Macclesfield or Bury did. 

Until one of the proper big boys goes ******** to the wall the greed in football will continue consuming and the fans of good, traditional clubs will be the ones who suffer 

obviously still waiting on the results of the re-fiddled accounts - sorry - re-submitted accounts - and any associated points deduction.
we know we are in the 💩 but the fans like the youngsters and would rather watch them than the overpaid dross that we signed and which resulted in the current mess five years later. 
we are weak in central defence and we lack goals - not a great combination admittedly.

53 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

obviously still waiting on the results of the re-fiddled accounts - sorry - re-submitted accounts - and any associated points deduction.
we know we are in the 💩 but the fans like the youngsters and would rather watch them than the overpaid dross that we signed and which resulted in the current mess five years later. 
we are weak in central defence and we lack goals - not a great combination admittedly.

Have you seen the “ men who sell football” documentary pal. If so what did you think and if not you should!

On 13/08/2021 at 10:40, Plonk said:

Have you seen the “ men who sell football” documentary pal. If so what did you think and if not you should!

Watched it now. 
incredible. It just shows what the EFL are up against - organised crime, bent former coppers, and corrupt financial experts.
And Mel being mel. 

1 hour ago, Raminpeace said:

Watched it now. 
incredible. It just shows what the EFL are up against - organised crime, bent former coppers, and corrupt financial experts.
And Mel being mel. 

I think you're screwed pal....Rooney isn't the answer and probably better taking it on the chin and relegated like we did

26 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

I think you're screwed pal....Rooney isn't the answer and probably better taking it on the chin and relegated like we did

No many think Rooney is the answer.

Rosenior is even worse.

our only hope is the sprogs. 

7 minutes ago, scram said:

Can't really blame Rooney for them having no players

But watching them today....man, it's gonna be a helluva long torrid season

They surrendered like we did last season scram...and again it will be the fans what suffer because of poor ownership 

1 minute ago, Raminpeace said:

No many think Rooney is the answer.

Rosenior is even worse.

our only hope is the sprogs. 

And to think not too long ago we was singing to each other see you at Wembley for final.........it's sad and its the fans what suffer as players leave and get new clubs. But the fans are there week in week out.

17 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

They surrendered like we did last season scram...and again it will be the fans what suffer because of poor ownership 

I agree its the owners but some of their players looked like they were wearing deep sea diving boots - they were all over the place

Cannot blame Rooney for having to put out an 11 that are way short of the level they're at

And just like i said about us last season - they'd be better having a decent season in league 1 rather than a torrid one on the championship

They're way off and it's not down to Rooney

13 minutes ago, scram said:

I agree its the owners but some of their players looked like they were wearing deep sea diving boots - they were all over the place

Cannot blame Rooney for having to put out an 11 that are way short of the level they're at

And just like i said about us last season - they'd be better having a decent season in league 1 rather than a torrid one on the championship

They're way off and it's not down to Rooney

No not down to Rooney scram.....but I don't know what the answer is to owners running clubs into the ground and sadly some folding like Bury. 

The answer is partially at least down to stronger and more realistic governance

Do away with ridiculous notions that owners who have money cannot spend it - while other clubs spend 150% of their turnover on player wages alone

There needs to be the realism that clubs can go bust - not by being driven into oblivion by arcane and frankly ludicrous EFL/PL rules - but by their own idiocy of understanding financial spreadsheets

Player wages, fees and agent fees are the number one factor crippling football today

Get that bit under control then the game will become instantly healthier

• Like 4

I know Rooney working with hands tied behind his back, but that doesn’t excuse players not looking fit or being organised.  Some players just don’t make good managers. He will probably get another couple of shots at lower down the league because of who he is. 

Huddersfield and Peterborough are two teams Id expect to be bottom six. So only 1 point from those is already difficult.

Whilst we had -12 and it took us ages to get our first positive point. Our start was quite bright and over the season it got too much. Could see it being a novelty for the kids and raising their game for now but over a season…