Lee Gregory

19 minutes ago, prowl said:

He's a professional footballer,  it doesn't matter who he supports, he plays for whoever pays his wages.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself? If it's yourself, carry on with your nonsense. If it's me, I wouldn't bother wasting your time TBH.

2 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

He's only had one poor season at Stoke hasn't he? Before then he was a consistent scorer at Millwall, not exactly getting great service each week either. I'd take him, don't think it's a bad idea to get more experience in to help our new young guys. A new young prodigy up front is what most want but wouldn't necessarily work given how young we are in attacking areas as it is, with our new wingers.

He scores at a rate of a goal every 300+ mins.

Exactly the same as Nuhiu.

Rhodes was a goal every 280 mins for us.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

He scores at a rate of a goal every 300+ mins.

Exactly the same as Nuhiu.

Rhodes was a goal every 280 mins for us.

Rhodes offered naff all outside of his goals though. Nuhiu and Gregory work hard for the team and link the play up, so probably similar type players. We could do worse than Gregory for a year with incentives to get an extension.

• Like 3

I’m a window cleaner and clean his windows on my round, and I can confirm He has chupa chups tattooed on his stomach, Wednesday badge on his chest and ekoku on his back. Don’t get much more Wednesday than that. Sign him I say. 

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, TheSlicer said:

It came from Sam himself when he first came back. Someone with more computer nouse than me will be able to find it I’m sure. 

They don't work like they used to do though, they still have to get a flat salary that was topped up with appearance and performance bonuses like every other player

Id hazard a guess Hutch was earning not much less than he was before he came backs

Some one posted Andy Carroll's  supposed pay as you play deal and he was still taking home 25k a week before kicking a ball 

1 hour ago, Kelfin Platz said:

Now, now, there's really no need for that is there. You'll accept a pig and I wouldn't, if I had my way that is. No need to get upset about it is there.

that is ridiculous there have been loads of United fans that we had (Mel Sterland originally a blade) and Harry Maguire an Owl, though these things can change 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

that is ridiculous there have been loads of United fans that we had (Mel Sterland originally a blade) and Harry Maguire an Owl, though these things can change 

I’m related to Mel and can tell you he ain’t never been a blade 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I’m a window cleaner and clean his windows on my round, and I can confirm He has chupa chups tattooed on his stomach, Wednesday badge on his chest and ekoku on his back. Don’t get much more Wednesday than that. Sign him I say. 

Now that's a tough life, having the chief on your back. Physically challenging but would be good to get a calm second opinion when you face tough decisions in life. 

9 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I went to junior and secondary school with Mel as always been an owl his brother is a blade

• Like 1