Lee Gregory

1 minute ago, Watto said:

We haven't signed him yet , he's on our radar, so all the he's this and that talk is worthless right now 

I've heard he's got the full set of 1996/97 season Toby Jugs including the ultra rare limited edition O'Neill Donaldson one.

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

Because you’re that injury prone you can’t get another deal. Like someone that’s frequently off work due to illness gets laid off due to always being off and only job they can get is through an agency. 

That never happens though 

26 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Played 2000 minutes 19/20 and 800 minutes 20/21.

Thats a concern.

Wasn't it more that Stoke brought Fletcher in as an upgrade so he didn't play and then went to Derby in Jan and only played sparsely there too.

I don't think any of it was down to injuries

I’d be glad to have him here if the wages are right. It’s not like we are building a team round him or anything but a big bustling forward is exactly what L1 needs. We need at least one more striker and he fits the bill for me anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Wasn't it more that Stoke brought Fletcher in as an upgrade so he didn't play and then went to Derby in Jan and only played sparsely there too.

I thought he missed the end of the season for Derby with a hamstring injury?

Not a huge concern though, and can happen to anybody.

The Derby fans I work with seemed to rate him quite highly, and Rooney was full of praise for him, too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I thought he missed the end of the season for Derby with a hamstring injury?

Not a huge concern though, and can happen to anybody.

The Derby fans I work with seemed to rate him quite highly, and Rooney was full of praise for him, too.

I stand corrected if that's the case  🙂 Thanks 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mcmigo said:

I would avoid both Gregory and Wickham to be honest.

Both well past their best.

He's only had one poor season at Stoke hasn't he? Before then he was a consistent scorer at Millwall, not exactly getting great service each week either. I'd take him, don't think it's a bad idea to get more experience in to help our new young guys. A new young prodigy up front is what most want but wouldn't necessarily work given how young we are in attacking areas as it is, with our new wingers.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’d be glad to have him here if the wages are right. It’s not like we are building a team round him or anything but a big bustling forward is exactly what L1 needs. We need at least one more striker and he fits the bill for me anyway. 

Wouldn't say he's a big bruiser. More of a hard worker who has a good eye for goal.

6 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Has Bannan got a rubber hand? 

He could have saved him Sen a fortune and just stuck a bit of the hand hair up top got hands like a gibbon.

Edited by Hodgyowl

1 hour ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Asked Stoke mate about him and he said he had a few injuries. I remember him for millwall -busy striker decent finisher not the biggest

4 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

He's a pig with a pig tattoo and I'd rather that wasn't displayed for all to see in the home dressing room.

He's a professional footballer,  it doesn't matter who he supports, he plays for whoever pays his wages.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1