Dennis Adeniran

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ahem.

Missed this thread but I’d picked up on the comment too and would hope that our fantastic fans help them settle without getting on their backs…. Not all our fans are fantastic mind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Missed this thread but I’d picked up on the comment too and would hope that our fantastic fans help them settle without getting on their backs…. Not all our fans are fantastic mind. 

I have an opinion, but it's just that an opinion, wasn't trying to rock the boat, and for that I apologise to you all, 

Just now, casbahowl said:

More u turns than Boris!

What we need is fewer U-turns and more U-bends around which to flush sh*te like this thread.

A young player making his debut for his new club - and one of his first appearances in front of a paying crowd - appears a bit shaky for twenty minutes but then settles into the game and plays pretty well...cue a dedicated thread proclaiming 'I was not impressed'.

🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Daniele Giovanni said:

I have an opinion, but it's just that an opinion, wasn't trying to rock the boat, and for that I apologise to you all, 

You’re entitled to your opinion, everyone is. That includes what others think of you for your opinions or where you decide to express them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

You're not the only one.

It died on its arse!

:duntmatter:

Fully agree with what you've said, by the way.

• Like 1

I dont think it helps when he receives the ball 10 yards outside our own penalty area facing his own goal and 2 players closing him down 

He looked better when receiving the ball further up the pitch and driving at goal. We need to work on patterns of play so Aderian and Bannan aren't receiving the ball too deep.

Needs to work on his final ball but thats why he plays for us and not at a higher level. Looks physical and has some pace that we have missed in the middle of the park.

44 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Obviously it's early days yet, I'm sure when match fit should be a useful asset

Sorry for my ignorance. Has he been injured? Is that what you are referring to when you say he is not match fit?

41 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:
  • 97% passing accuracy
  • Second only to Green for tackles made
  • One of only three Wednesday players to have a shot on target
  • Fouled more times than any other Wednesday player
  • Scored his penalty
  • Debut for his new club
  • 6th career appearance as a senior pro in front of a paying crowd

...'but I was not impressed.'

And first game in front of the Hillsborough crowd who are well known for being forgiving and not hyper critical...cut him and the other new players a bit of slack until they settle in

Fwiw he was twice the player that we had as a defensive midfielder last season.....shudders

• Like 1