Slow charlton sales

Guest Therealrealist

14 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Who have they signed to warrant top 6? I'm guessing Bolasie and Kebano have gone back to their clubs aswell? 

Some Argentina player 6m yesterday.

They believe in Warnock too, suppose history shows his teams generally are in top half, knowing the division so well.

Edited by bigash_swfc

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i really couldn`t care less m8 . if someone wants to not go or stay indoors thats upto them . my choice and others i know is we would like to go . im getting older ive no plans on wasting any more life or time ,what others do is there choice. if you want to call it a dig that again is your choice. 

So it is a dig.

I plan to head over to a game soon as feel safe to do so.

But dont need to make digs about making most of my life.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2021 at 06:11, markowl said:

Hang on.

Is kick off 17:30 or 5:30?

Depends whether you're Imperial or metric, or should I say, if like me its still Pounds and ounces/Feet and inches. 

For all us old fogies  it's 5,30 p.m. If you're more comuter savvy, it's  12.30.

Even Napoleon and his Frogs couldn't make everything metric. There's still hours and minutes, otherwise it would be 17.5hrs

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So it is a dig.

I plan to head over to a game soon as feel safe to do so.

But dont need to make digs about making most of my life.

Don't want to get involved, but life is for living, not staying in yer mothers back bedroom, scared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, HUDDERSFIELD OWL said:

Bought ticket on Tuesday, not arrived yet. Setting off early in the morning.anyone know the procedures. Tried the ticket office number but can’t take my call.

The phones are rubbish, if there’s more than 15 in a queue it refuses you, keep trying it and they should put you on a duplicate list to pick up your tickets from the away end

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Feelthepayne said:

The phones are rubbish, if there’s more than 15 in a queue it refuses you, keep trying it and they should put you on a duplicate list to pick up your tickets from the away end

Yeah this is true, happened to me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SettleForADraw said:

In your opinion it is - other people might not feel the same 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Which is fine but why do they need to tell us constantly they don’t feel safe going. Like anyone cares. London Bridge for 11👍🏼👍🏼 

uto 

• Like 4

On 05/08/2021 at 14:33, WendyOK said:

Way too many ‘be going if it wasn’t on sky’ comments ffs. First competitive away game back in ages. Feel good factor around the club. Decent manager. Hopefully 10 decent signings. Away end should be rocking by 5.30👏🏼

FFS!

9 hours ago, WendyOK said:

Which is fine but why do they need to tell us constantly they don’t feel safe going. Like anyone cares. London Bridge for 11👍🏼👍🏼 

uto 

You'd have to be totally thick not to care  People should care. About other people if not themselves. Get vaccinated, be sensible. (Yep, I'm not young!) and go and enjoy life. I'll be there btw... can't wait.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

You'd have to be totally thick not to care  People should care. About other people if not themselves. Get vaccinated, be sensible. (Yep, I'm not young!) and go and enjoy life. I'll be there btw... can't wait.

Enjoy mate 👍

I’m swimming & playing 5 a side now.

Thanks for your advice earlier this year.

UTO. 

• Love 2