Slow charlton sales

Guest Therealrealist

1 minute ago, We are all Wednesday said:

It’s on Sky. Priority Points are an issue when the away game is closer to home...

I think his point is... if you don't go to a game that is available to purchase on general sale, then don't complain later down the line for PP for matches that sell out quickly.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think his point is... if you don't go to a game that is available to purchase on general sale, then don't complain later down the line for PP for matches that sell out quickly.

Why would you travel to Charlton just to get PP when it’s on Sky? I don’t complain but because I am no longer able to have a season ticket, I understand the issue - you basically can’t get a ticket for a game within 60 miles of Hillsborough. All for season ticket holders getting priority but it’s still frustrating.

34 minutes ago, sage owl said:

So how many have we sold ? .

There's only 211 available online in blocks at each end of stand. 

Probably more available at ticket office. 

This would have been sold out by now if it wasn't for tickets going on sale just a week before game. It's left it late for some people to organise transport. Prices for train to London are astronomical now, had you booked a month ago it would have been much cheaper. 

A lot of people will have been reluctant to book with not knowing if we would be even allowed an allocation of tickets. 

Guest Grandad
11 hours ago, markowl said:

How come the post by @ANDY that you quoted says 5.30?

Screenshot_20210804-220906_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 hours ago, markowl said:

I don't understand how Andy changed the bit you quoted which was part of your post.

10 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Andy can't change your posts tho......

Andy can change whatever he likes. He's Admin

He could even change this post to say he can't change things...

Just watch

17 minutes ago, bradowl said:

There's only 211 available online in blocks at each end of stand. 

Probably more available at ticket office. 

This would have been sold out by now if it wasn't for tickets going on sale just a week before game. It's left it late for some people to organise transport. Prices for train to London are astronomical now, had you booked a month ago it would have been much cheaper. 

A lot of people will have been reluctant to book with not knowing if we would be even allowed an allocation of tickets. 

Why would there be more at ticket office ? and also probably worst seats left as they are at end of each side . Surely the faded out mean sold out and not Waiting 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, ANDY said:

I just lit the blue touchpaper. 

sat back and watched the fireworks. 

lol

Are you Neil in disguise?lol