Slow charlton sales

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, markowl said:

Yet you quoted 5.30?

lol

I didnt yer doughnut..he changed it after i corrected him...your not goin anyway so it dunt matter wot time it kicks off

I’m saving my away day pennies for grounds I haven’t been too but definitely it being on Sky puts me off a bit also. 
The lockdown has had a bit of a strange effect on me where I definitely feel more nervous travelling about. Not really the worry of the disease more of a general agoraphobia if I’m too far from home.

I guess we all have to get back to normal but I’ve definitely noticed a change in myself to avoid going anywhere if I don’t have too and a few family members and friends have said the same thing. I’m sure things will get back to normal over time but we’ve all been locked up so long it’s had different effects on different people. 

23 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I didnt yer doughnut..he changed it after i corrected him...your not goin anyway so it dunt matter wot time it kicks off

But your quote says 5.30.

Yet I'm the doughnut 🙄.

Nice to see you've still got your people skills after all this time.

Say hi to your daft racist mate while you're at Charlton.

You doing the quiz on the coach?

🙂

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
16 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

That's what he said, 5.30. 

9 hours ago, markowl said:

Hang on.

Is kick off 17:30 or 5:30?

9 hours ago, modboy said:

Depends if you live in Australia 😉

9 hours ago, JOCOWl said:

Half five last I heard. 

6 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

16:30 GMT

6 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Bit late to the party..again..he changed it..he originally put ko was at 5...apology accepted

6 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

He didnt tho..he said 5

5 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

am or pm?

4 hours ago, markowl said:

Top tip.

5.30 isn't 5.

I apologise if you don't understand that.

2086189958_Screenshot_20210804-113555_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c031345ed8c00f526c644f6c306425e0.jpg

4 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Andy changed his post...he originally put 5

3 hours ago, markowl said:

Yet you quoted 5.30?

lol

33 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

8 minutes ago, markowl said:

But your quote says 5.30.

Yet I'm the doughnut 🙄.

Nice to see you've still got your people skills after all this time.

Say hi to your daft racist mate while you're at Charlton.

You doing the quiz on the coach?

🙂

This is the sort of content I so love on OT!!lol

Guest Therealrealist
4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Anchor and Hope looks best bet for a beer anywhere near ground. According to football fans ground guide it's only small but has lots of outside seating overlooking Thames. 

London Bridge or Greenwich is the obvious call...it’s pony in the charlton area

Guest Therealrealist

IW

33 minutes ago, markowl said:

The question is though - is @Therealrealistthicker than the realist?

Wudnt know..but I did used to like the realist...one of the better posters on the site..allways made me chuckle

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

No, 05.30 would indicate a very early morning kick off. 

But Andy said it was a 5.00 ko...then after I said it was a 17.30 ko...I went to feather..then in the middle of the night he changed it to say it was a 5.30 ko...oldest trick in the book when you’ve dropped a ********...so everybody got up and thought I was correcting him by sayin it was 17.30 instead of 5.30...which I wasn’t...for the last for the hard of thinking like @markowl...I was sayin it was half 5 not 5

12 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

But Andy said it was a 5.00 ko...then after I said it was a 17.30 ko...I went to feather..then in the middle of the night he changed it to say it was a 5.30 ko...oldest trick in the book when you’ve dropped a ********...so everybody got up and thought I was correcting him by sayin it was 17.30 instead of 5.30...which I wasn’t...for the last for the hard of thinking like @markowl...I was sayin it was half 5 not 5

5a5832ee37fe655b2d4a8e5f6dbe24a7.gif

46 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

How come the post by @ANDY that you quoted says 5.30?

Screenshot_20210804-220906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by markowl

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, markowl said:

How come the post by @ANDY that you quoted says 5.30?

Screenshot_20210804-220906_Samsung Internet.jpg

FFS..andy id admin he can change his posts..when i quoted him it said 5.00 ko..when i got up this mornin it said 5.30...wot dont u understand?

8 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

FFS..andy id admin he can change his posts..when i quoted him it said 5.00 ko..when i got up this mornin it said 5.30...wot dont u understand?

I don't understand how Andy changed the bit you quoted which was part of your post.

23 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

I’ve heard ticket sales are slower than Jordan Rhodes...is this the first sign of covid affecting people’s behaviour regarding travelling to watch football...if we don’t sell out it’s a bit strange..where are all the ‘away games are a closed shop they need to change the priority point system’ mob?

It’s on Sky. Priority Points are an issue when the away game is closer to home...