Slow charlton sales

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, markowl said:

Hang on.

Is kick off 17:30 or 5:30?

Bit late to the party..again..he changed it..he originally put ko was at 5...apology accepted

46 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I think we're going to be having these fears for a very long time to come, like all other illnesses we're going to have to learn to live with it. 

Well i just hope that while you're prancing around "learning to Live with it" no one you know is dying of it..

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'd have gone to this regardless of Sky if it hadn't been 1730 kick off.

Whats up you cinderella or summat..got to be home for midnight

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, markowl said:

Top tip.

5.30 isn't 5.

I apologise if you don't understand that.

2086189958_Screenshot_20210804-113555_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c031345ed8c00f526c644f6c306425e0.jpg

Andy changed his post...he originally put 5

4 hours ago, modboy said:

Public transport in London is hell at the best of times.

Away pub is great at Charlton but it will be heaving.

Getting to Charlton from St Pancras or King's Cross couldn't be easier with a direct train from St Pancras. 

If you're talk about the Antigalician pub on the corner opposite the station, it's closed. Went past it a couple of weeks ago and the building is being knocked down and rebuilt to have a small ground-floor bar and then loads of flats. 

I'd drink in London Bridge and get the train from there. Takes about 15 mins. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, owlsfan_72 said:

Getting to Charlton from St Pancras or King's Cross couldn't be easier with a direct train from St Pancras. 

If you're talk about the Antigalician pub on the corner opposite the station, it's closed. Went past it a couple of weeks ago and the building is being knocked down and rebuilt to have a small ground-floor bar and then loads of flats. 

Anchor and Hope looks best bet for a beer anywhere near ground. According to football fans ground guide it's only small but has lots of outside seating overlooking Thames. 

3 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Yeah definitely. We all need to adapt and get back to normality but I can understand why people aren't rushing to return as soon as restrictions have been lifted. 

3 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

Well i just hope that while you're prancing around "learning to Live with it" no one you know is dying of it..

Normality will never return to as it was before covid. 

39 minutes ago, owlsfan_72 said:

Still train to London, underground, over ground, wombling free ...

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

You can still get hospitalised and die even if you're double jabbed

You can also contract long covid and suffer for months/years with it, having to have months at a time off work

Also - most importantly - you could catch Covid and pass it onto a senior Owl and end up killing them

Those kind of concerns are important 

Not arguing with your point , but there 20 other things what can end your life at the min . Too much time is given to covid , if we are all suposed to be ultra careful that would mean avoiding pubs football public transport shops and so on for life as we have been told this could be here in some form for the rest of our lives and beyond . Nobody in my home is at risk and parents have had covid and now double jabbed since and i still keep 2 metres away from elderly clients etc. But i choose to now to live my life apart from flying which i think is utter madness even trying it with all the rules and hoops you need to go through. 

• Haha 1