Slow charlton sales

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

I’ve heard ticket sales are slower than Jordan Rhodes...is this the first sign of covid affecting people’s behaviour regarding travelling to watch football...if we don’t sell out it’s a bit strange..where are all the ‘away games are a closed shop they need to change the priority point system’ mob?

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I’ve heard ticket sales are slower than Jordan Rhodes...is this the first sign of covid affecting people’s behaviour regarding travelling to watch football...if we don’t sell out it’s a bit strange..where are all the ‘away games are a closed shop they need to change the priority point system’ mob?

You always get tickets of your mates what's the problem

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Thought I’d seen in other thread they were going pretty well and loads of talk about it all over Twitter . Shame there’s no update ! On general sale tomorrow so that should shift a few 

Hope so pal...don’t wanna look tinpot on sky :duntmatter:

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, bladeshater said:

You always get tickets of your mates what's the problem

I’ve got mine allready ...too easily tbh..I haven’t got a problem...wot you on about??

Just now, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

I know , how many you heard we’ve sold ? Shame ticket office don’t provide updates . I think 2k plus would be a decent following and make the stand look fairly full 

The fact it is on Sky may have harmed sales a bit. 

Plus, there might be some concerns over the COVID, people getting out of the habit and so forth. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Plus, there might be some concerns over the COVID, people getting out of the habit and so forth. 

Oh yeah true and it’s a long way there and back , 7/ 8hr round trip . I think 2k or so would be a reasonable effort ,

7 hours ago, SiJ said:

Id have thought more the opposite ,not going to an away game for 17 months would mean more want to go . Look at hudds game ,2 years ago there would be 8000 not 14000 and hudds fetched 3000 i was expecting 1000 tops . There was very few tickets left when i went in . I think 1 of the problems is that a lot dont know there still for sale and no way of been posted out. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, modboy said:

Good away day. Not a chance I'd go with the covid situation at the moment though.

Whys that? I know many 60 plus men going to charlton . What u worried about if your double jabbed? What will change aug 2021 to 2022 to 2025 virus will still be here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1