A thank you

44 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Congratulations!

ย 

I really enjoy the longer videos you do alongside dexteritybox in particularย - gives you a chance to go a bit more in depth and debate issues.

ย 

Keep up the good work.

Thank you we love doing yeh podcasts hoping to make it more community based soon as well ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

The graphics and back drop to those videos are great Punky. Your a talented lad

I always enjoy the content too

Welk done mate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Thank you hopefully I can get the green screen back up soon but dying my hair blue and goign a green colour was not a smart move for for green screen keying out ๐Ÿ˜‚ got lot stuff plan one down the line the big one getting my own little studio as when comes to we want another little one and in what would be it bedroom lolย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

So when I started doing videos on wednesday it was becasue neil found my videos on youtube and gave me the push to do it. I know my videos are not everyone cup of tea and I get that but tonight I just hit a big milestone one the channel at the start of the year I hit 1000 subs I now I just hit 1,500 I know it only about 20% who are subcribe to the 70% that are not sub but thansk for giving me the push to do it and give me some routine back in my life after getting FND. Gave me somthing to do and drive that I can do somthing when I was at one of my lowest times in my lifeย 

ย 

Hi Punky,

ย 

Hope you are well, I watch your videos every now and again without actually commenting, will try in future as there always worthyย  people's response.

ย 

Congrats on the subs, and keep up the good work, Owlstalk needs it ๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

So when I started doing videos on wednesday it was becasue neil found my videos on youtube and gave me the push to do it. I know my videos are not everyone cup of tea and I get that but tonight I just hit a big milestone one the channel at the start of the year I hit 1000 subs I now I just hit 1,500 I know it only about 20% who are subcribe to the 70% that are not sub but thansk for giving me the push to do it and give me some routine back in my life after getting FND. Gave me somthing to do and drive that I can do somthing when I was at one of my lowest times in my lifeย 

Well done mate, great achievement.

takes a lot of guts and skill to do what you do.ย 

• Thanks 1

In the 11 years I have known you I'm proud to be your pal. The adversity, which I won't go into, has been fought all the way and you have come out a winner. Maybe none of this would have been possible but for the mutual love and support you share with Sarah. Add to this your burgeoning family and finally acquiring the home you sought. It has been a pleasure working with you on a few projects some very good some ended up on the cutting room floor but everything was good fun and worth while. Keep it up and forward to the 5,000.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@punkyhorrorsย I don't usually watch your videos, no particular reason I just don't. However the bravery you show to do them considering what you have mentioned in your posts in this topic is way beyond commendable. Mental health is quite rightly at the forefront of people's minds at the moment and hopefully this is a sea change in attitudes going forward and hopefully doing these is nothing but a positive for you. Whether people like them or not is imo immaterial, you're a Wednesday fan, that's that matters to me. Hats off to Neil as well for taking the time and effort to encourage and guide you.ย 

ย 

Take care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

ย 

Hi Punky,

ย 

Hope you are well, I watch your videos every now and again without actually commenting, will try in future as there always worthyย  people's response.

ย 

Congrats on the subs, and keep up the good work, Owlstalk needs it ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you mate much appreciate it going keep going as love what I do with these.ย 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, markg said:

Well done mate, great achievement.

takes a lot of guts and skill to do what you do.ย 

Thank you mate I much appreciate that. If was not for Neil and owlstalk I would not started doing them so thank you to everyone one in the owlstalkย 

7 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

In the 11 years I have known you I'm proud to be your pal. The adversity, which I won't go into, has been fought all the way and you have come out a winner. Maybe none of this would have been possible but for the mutual love and support you share with Sarah. Add to this your burgeoning family and finally acquiring the home you sought. It has been a pleasure working with you on a few projects some very good some ended up on the cutting room floor but everything was good fun and worth while. Keep it up and forward to the 5,000.

Thank you nev for them kinds words donโ€™t worry o not forgottinf our new project as need get my ars in gear and get head round that one to be fair we will get it done ๐Ÿ™‚ย one way or another and thank nev for believing in me and give me the trust to do the Wednesday cricket club rising from ashes video. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1