Turnstile operators

Just now, Tony Pulis said:

Does anyone on here work the turnstiles at matches? I have an interview for a post doing it, but was told I might have to stay until half-time sometimes. Is this very often or not?

Relative does it at forest. He often only saw the second half 

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Guess they close after the start, then need to cash up etc though modern technology might have improved efficiency over past couple of years?

Looking for some casual income and wanted to help out the club, but not with the forfeit of missing matches. Might look at our certain neighbours... 😬

1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

Looking for some casual income and wanted to help out the club, but not with the forfeit of missing matches. Might look at our certain neighbours... 😬

Know quite a few who do this. Support one but work at other so they don't miss home games. 

How about showsec at the Arena? 

20 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

They are delayed because they have to cash up, due to strange folk who insist on paying cash.

Hopefully that option is removed soon.

Didn't think we had any pay on the gate fans though? 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

They are delayed because they have to cash up, due to strange folk who insist on paying cash.

Hopefully that option is removed soon.

what you got against cash ?  and why would if effect you? call me what you like but i still like to spend cash 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

what you got against cash ?  and why would if effect you? call me what you like but i still like to spend cash 

Cash is for people stuck in the dark ages who slow things down for everyone. There are so many options for digital payments which makes things quicker for everyone?

Why do you like cash?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Cash is for people stuck in the dark ages who slow things down for everyone. There are so many options for digital payments which makes things quicker for everyone?

Why do you like cash?

cause i have loads of it and need to spend it . and no im not in the dark ages ive done internet banking for probably 20 years . your not 1 of these by chance who still thinks a certain virus is carried by cash are you? , i had some elderly clients who had to have there change put into a jar for 2 days and left in the sun and 1 who put the change in a jar of gel ,some are and where that brainwashed thats what has happened . if someone spends cash please dont let it bother you as i work hard for a living and im entitled to spend my cash whenever i want. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, morganowl said:

cause i have loads of it and need to spend it . and no im not in the dark ages ive done internet banking for probably 20 years . your not 1 of these by chance who still thinks a certain virus is carried by cash are you? , i had some elderly clients who had to have there change put into a jar for 2 days and left in the sun and 1 who put the change in a jar of gel ,some are and where that brainwashed thats what has happened . if someone spends cash please dont let it bother you as i work hard for a living and im entitled to spend my cash whenever i want. 

Won’t be long until we’re in a cashless society my friend move with the times 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i had some elderly clients who had to have there change put into a jar for 2 days and left in the sun and 1 who put the change in a jar of gel  

Good

Fair play to em

They're at risk of death - it's good to see them looking after themselves

Any classy human would applaud that and even help them further

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop