Ticket Sales for Charlton

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Agreed..these are new times..away followings will be low for a long while yet...however if we have a team to follow Wednesday will do it as well as any in the uk

cant agree regards lower away followings . ive spoken to quite a few and some in there 60s its not entered there head about not going actually the opposite they absolutely cant wait.  this is much more to do with very late decision on tickets ,and a lot are away and been on sky.  we might lose 500 tops for home games 5% and i think at most 5% or less might not go to away games.. huddersfield took there largest away following to us on sunday they never take 3000 to away games and usually fetch half that to a league game on a sat at ours. 

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Like I posted childish but get on with it

Deal..all us who care about ticket sales will ‘get on with it’ in this thread...and hopefully all you lot who don’t care...will disappear and leave us to it :pulis:

28 minutes ago, morganowl said:

cant agree regards lower away followings . ive spoken to quite a few and some in there 60s its not entered there head about not going actually the opposite they absolutely cant wait.  this is much more to do with very late decision on tickets ,and a lot are away and been on sky.  we might lose 500 tops for home games 5% and i think at most 5% or less might not go to away games.. huddersfield took there largest away following to us on sunday they never take 3000 to away games and usually fetch half that to a league game on a sat at ours. 

Fair enough but I've not travelled for work since Feb 2019. A daytrip to london for football is not currently on my agenda..it will be but just not yet

Guest Therealrealist
31 minutes ago, morganowl said:

Stop goin on about udders...they’ve only been fetching half that fo4 satday league games cus it’s been 36 quid...it wer 15 quid on Sunday..13.00 ko...they’ll have been back in their locals talkin ballax by 15.30

LISTEN UP!

There's been no crowds in grounds for some time now this is unheard of in football even the mighty LEEDS have no following so as soon as the doors re-open you can expect a good away following especially at 15 nicker and on door step stop flipping moaning and get a Charlton ticket this season is going to be sublime!

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

why is it so important to some how many are sold ?.......

To show the millions of football fans watching around the world that we ain’t tinpot. This is the first Saturday televised game of the season, we could be looking at record breaking viewing figures. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, morganowl said:

Huddersfield brought 2324 supporters.

Whoop whoop - tickets have just arrived!

In the words of McFadden & Whitehead .......’Ain’t No Stopping Us Now’ ;-) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=RDkWUU5XMVysU&playnext=1

Covered by Steve Walsh

aint no stopping us now

we’re going up, we’re going up

etc

Maybe this is a song for us this season?  Hopefully and yes I am getting excited