Ticket Sales for Charlton

Anyone’s tickets been delivered yet? I bought my tickets on Friday and still no delivery. Heading to London tomorrow so only one post day left. I know they can be reissued and picked up at the ground but it’s a pain. 

21 hours ago, Feelthepayne said:

Expect the London Owls to take up any remaining tickets once it reaches general sale tomorrow 

They'll be hundreds of Southern Owls there now they've reached general sale. 

If you go to a midweek game in London about half of the fans present will be southern based owls. 

1 hour ago, wildi said:

Anyone’s tickets been delivered yet? I bought my tickets on Friday and still no delivery. Heading to London tomorrow so only one post day left. I know they can be reissued and picked up at the ground but it’s a pain. 

I ordered on Monday and they have just been delivered today

Sent first class Mail 

Booked Friday, arrived this afternoon.

Have to say that despite the flaws with the new ticketing system I really like the ability to actually select what seat you want for an away game and then getting the tickets for those seats rather than it being pot luck as to whether you end up with a great or an awful seat.

4 hours ago, wildi said:

3 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

I ordered on Monday and they have just been delivered today

Sent first class Mail 

Ordered Saturday, delivered today.

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, NormOwl said:

Just 258 left

Keep seeing these types of figures banded about..how do you know?

11 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Keep seeing these types of figures banded about..how do you know?

Guessing based on what’s showing online. Currently 89 in block F and 159 in block A

We don’t know if they’re holding any other blocks back until they’ve sold though

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Guessing based on what’s showing online. Currently 89 in block F and 159 in block A

We don’t know if they’re holding any other blocks back until they’ve sold though

Exactamondo...I’m sure they are entire blocks not sold yet...km not buyin there’s only a  few hundred left..I know loads who aren’t goin

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

Exactamondo...I’m sure they are entire blocks not sold yet...km not buyin there’s only a  few hundred left..I know loads who aren’t goin

i know loads who are going , the short notice of tickets going on sale dont help . quite a few are on holiday . take those 2 things away and im sure another 500 would have gone , been on sky and a 530pm kick off thats another 500 . i think very few wont be going based on covid , maybe 5% . look how many were at hudds in a meaningless cup game and they fetched 3000 .