Memberships

I would assume they're waiting on prices being signed off by the big man.

Wouldn't make sense to lower ticket pricing in every area and still flog these at £50-100

On a similar note, is anyone waiting on an Owls Foundation card?

My wife signed up a few months ago and received a welcome pack saying her ID number and card would be sent out in due course.

Would be handy to have now tickets are on sale so I can add to friends and family.

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to unveil new Membership packages ahead of the 2021/22 campaign.

Members will continue to receive significant savings on entry to all home league fixtures, ticket priority and much more, as detailed below.

Adults, students and Armed Forces Memberships are priced £30, while juniors and under-11s and under-17s pay only £20 for the whole season.

All 2019/20 Members will receive a £5 discount off new Memberships.

Includes £3 off match tickets for adults, a cracking incentive - well done to the club once more! 👏🏼 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to unveil new Membership packages ahead of the 2021/22 campaign.

Members will continue to receive significant savings on entry to all home league fixtures, ticket priority and much more, as detailed below.

Adults, students and Armed Forces Memberships are priced £30, while juniors and under-11s and under-17s pay only £20 for the whole season.

All 2019/20 Members will receive a £5 discount off new Memberships.

Includes £3 off match tickets for adults, a cracking incentive - well done to the club once more! 👏🏼 

£30 and some predicted £300 lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bradowl said:

£30 and some predicted £300 lol

Nobody predicted £300, you daft sod.

It was clearly a joke.

However, just for the avoidance of doubt, I also wasn't entirely serious when I said we'd only announce them the week before the playoff final.

Oh, and the notion that we'll certainly be in the playoff final in the first place was intended to be whimsical rather than a prediction, too.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Nobody predicted £300, you daft sod.

It was clearly a joke.

However, just for the avoidance of doubt, I also wasn't entirely serious when I said we'd only announce them the week before the playoff final.

Oh, and the notion that we'll certainly be in the playoff final in the first place was intended to be whimsical rather than a prediction, too.

:duntmatter:

You can taste the backtrack 👀