Jump to content

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

 

Now I'm finding this very interesting, especially after being told we were in for a striker at West Brom. Then I convinced myself that was wrong, the striker from West Brom must be Corbeanu. Midlands club, began with W, Chinese whispers had changed the story.

 

Then again, I can't see who we'd possibly go for at West Brom, but definitely something is in the offing somewhere if the no.9 shirt is being held back.


It is obviously the last piece of the jigsaw that Moore wants to get spot on. I completely trust him, just hope it’s a good’un!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So..................how do we pronounce his name ?

 

Not the Theo bit.

 

The same as the surname of a previous leader of the Labour party, but with an "ooooo" at the end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Going to be a really young squad this season.


Will take time to gel too. We’ll be expecting them to hit the ground running (me included) but they’ve not had long together. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

 It helped us in the Champ. :duntmatter:

We didn’t have such a young inexperienced squad last season did we ?.

Sort of negates that particular snipe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

 

Now I'm finding this very interesting, especially after being told we were in for a striker at West Brom. Then I convinced myself that was wrong, the striker from West Brom must be Corbeanu. Midlands club, began with W, Chinese whispers had changed the story.

 

Then again, I can't see who we'd possibly go for at West Brom, but definitely something is in the offing somewhere if the no.9 shirt is being held back.

Callum Morton is at West Brom isn’t he ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Callum Morton is at West Brom isn’t he ??

 

Whoever gets the no.9 shirt is intended to be a proper no.9, a leader of the front line, capable of holding the ball up, providing the link play, winning the ball in the air, being the focus of all crosses, putting defenders and keeper under pressure etc is the feeling I'm getting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

 

Looks pretty good, a hint of Waddle with his shoulder drop and clumsy yet effective stepover. And he can score goals, maybe he's the one we've been looking for.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Willie Henderson said:

Looks pretty good, a hint of Waddle with his shoulder drop and clumsy yet effective stepover. And he can score goals, maybe he's the one we've been looking for.

 

Like a faster version of Gareth Bale .

No pressure kid .

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

 

Whoever gets the no.9 shirt is intended to be a proper no.9, a leader of the front line, capable of holding the ball up, providing the link play, winning the ball in the air, being the focus of all crosses, putting defenders and keeper under pressure etc is the feeling I'm getting

So it is Bill Werbenuik we really need after all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...