Theo Corbeanu

49 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Now I'm finding this very interesting, especially after being told we were in for a striker at West Brom. Then I convinced myself that was wrong, the striker from West Brom must be Corbeanu. Midlands club, began with W, Chinese whispers had changed the story.

Then again, I can't see who we'd possibly go for at West Brom, but definitely something is in the offing somewhere if the no.9 shirt is being held back.

It is obviously the last piece of the jigsaw that Moore wants to get spot on. I completely trust him, just hope it’s a good’un!

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
6 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Blairooooooooooooo it is then.  Cheers.

Makes sense. We’ve already got Brownooo at full back. 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Now I'm finding this very interesting, especially after being told we were in for a striker at West Brom. Then I convinced myself that was wrong, the striker from West Brom must be Corbeanu. Midlands club, began with W, Chinese whispers had changed the story.

Then again, I can't see who we'd possibly go for at West Brom, but definitely something is in the offing somewhere if the no.9 shirt is being held back.

Callum Morton is at West Brom isn’t he ??

8 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Callum Morton is at West Brom isn’t he ??

Whoever gets the no.9 shirt is intended to be a proper no.9, a leader of the front line, capable of holding the ball up, providing the link play, winning the ball in the air, being the focus of all crosses, putting defenders and keeper under pressure etc is the feeling I'm getting

Just now, Willie Henderson said:

Looks pretty good, a hint of Waddle with his shoulder drop and clumsy yet effective stepover. And he can score goals, maybe he's the one we've been looking for.

Like a faster version of Gareth Bale .

No pressure kid .

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Whoever gets the no.9 shirt is intended to be a proper no.9, a leader of the front line, capable of holding the ball up, providing the link play, winning the ball in the air, being the focus of all crosses, putting defenders and keeper under pressure etc is the feeling I'm getting

So it is Bill Werbenuik we really need after all?