Theo Corbeanu

5 minutes ago, kilbyj said:

There's something about signing unknowns that is proper exciting. 

Like we could have gone for Sam Vokes, we know he's proven and would have been useful.... but I'm so much looking forward to seeing what this lad and Kamberi have got. That unknown factor.

Risky but fun!!!

Agreed

Owlstalk Shop

Loving this constant influx of new signings, don’t remember it being like this for a while. Huge kudos to Moore who seemingly has a plan and is wasting no time delivering it.

Now we just need a striker or two and surely we’ll be right up there this year 

2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Very encouraging feedback, also no.9 still available!

Now I'm finding this very interesting, especially after being told we were in for a striker at West Brom. Then I convinced myself that was wrong, the striker from West Brom must be Corbeanu. Midlands club, began with W, Chinese whispers had changed the story.

Then again, I can't see who we'd possibly go for at West Brom, but definitely something is in the offing somewhere if the no.9 shirt is being held back.

Really looking forward to seeing who we unveil as the number 9. Happy with this signing even though I don’t know anything about him. Another young pace lad. Still think it’s gonna take a month or so before we start seeing the results of this labour. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
16 minutes ago, kilbyj said:

There's something about signing unknowns that is proper exciting. 

Like we could have gone for Sam Vokes, we know he's proven and would have been useful.... but I'm so much looking forward to seeing what this lad and Kamberi have got. That unknown factor.

Risky but fun!!!

Totally! I remember near j1zzing myself when we signed unknown stars like Joey Pelupessy and Joost Van Aken!

So, having just been watching videos of him, looks just as good as a winger as a striker. I think Wolves don't know what he is either and perhaps are relying on us to tell them, see how he gets on this season. Can certainly run at players, take them on, and beat them with his dribbling skills.