Theo Corbeanu

Probably the most exciting summer since 2015/16.

Considering how long we spent under an embargo we’ve done well, Moore really seems to thrive in the market. 

Still hoping we can get Johnson, Byers, Sims & a new number 9. 

• Like 3

Whether this season works out or not it's refreshing to see the penny has dropped and the recruitment is in the right ball park.

Utilising the loan system, signing highly rated players and not having a wage bill which is unmanageable for years to come.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

So seems a done deal wonder the hold up with Johnson.

Do we think he is one of those waiting for the last payment from former club before signing. Could be today or tomorrow unless someone has got cold feet?

Blimey… it’s like having Big Ron back …. People coming in left right and centre !!

I couldn’t give a flying fig that I haven’t heard of any of them… with luck it will freshen up the squad and we’ll have a “ band of brothers “ mentality. At least one of them has got to be a gem.

• Like 1

Just now, scilly owl said:

Blimey… it’s like having Big Ron back …. People coming in left right and centre !!

I couldn’t give a flying fig that I haven’t heard of any of them… with luck it will freshen up the squad and we’ll have a “ band of brothers “ mentality. At least one of them has got to be a gem.

Lewis wing will be the stand out one with this kid pushing him? Being greedy but if we can get a proper no9 gota really fancy us to be in the mix