Theo Corbeanu

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

the effortless shoulder barge to put the l**ds defender on his backside will forever live in owls folklore 

Wish he was still here. He'd be devastating at this level.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Utah Owl said:

Wish he was still here. He'd be devastating at this level.

Think he’d be ideal with these signings around him one we need is someone who can play with his back to goal and bring others into play ? He’d probably score enough at this level too? We move on though 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Early prediction, I think it will be between Corbeanu and Wing for player of the season. It’s such a shame both are only loans and not permanent. 

It’s the market we are in at the moment. Personally this might sound daft but this is the first type of signing he’s made here that Moore has made his reputation on. Premier league clubs know that their best young talents are in good hands with Moore. I’ll be interested to see how our own youngsters progress under DM but I do appreciate that the Chairman and some fans will be desperate for a promotion push this season whether it’s realistic or not?

Sounds a decent prospect. I like the look of signings like this, even though it's a season long loan with little chance of signing permanently, he's the extra but of quality on loan we need. Liking the recruitment so far, just lack a number 9 but the squad is taking shape nicely. Got a good feeling we'll look back in years from now on the Darren Moore's appointment as a positive turning point in Wednesday's history. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Early prediction, I think it will be between Corbeanu and Wing for player of the season. It’s such a shame both are only loans and not permanent. 

I can see us signing wing if we get promoted 

he’ll only have one year to run on his contract plus he’ll have had a great season with us after promotion being idolised 

he pushed this deal through my guess is he will prefer to be here next season than back at Middlesbrough it all depends if they out price him 

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Sounds like he prefers to play wide, so right of a front 3.

Speaks well and sounds well up for it, think he will be a big player for us. Wages won't be cheap coming from Wolves so will be expectation from us and from Wolves for him to be a first team player. Only very recently made his international debut too and scored 2 goals already so looks to be very promising.

This is his profile photo on Transfermarkt site, think his hair is in a better state now!

568535-1610492714.jpg?lm=1