Gary Cahill leaving Palace

4 hours ago, modboy said:

Someone suggested player assistant. Be amazing if so...

I’ve been someone who suggested this recently.  As a back 3 of Cahill, Hutch and Iorfa would be immense in league 1.  With Brown and Hunt as wing backs, and Bannan, Adeniran and Wing in midfield.  Then Kamberi with a new number 9 to partner him.   Easy this manager lark 😀

• Haha 3

Cahill was born and raised in Dronfield, Derbyshire, and attended Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School.[4][5] He was a boyhood Sheffield Wednesday supporter and "grew up watching Sheffield Wednesday, and points to Des Walker as his childhood hero."[6]

Yes..free transfer. Love Wednesday..today I was Kop and saw Iorfa on ball bit Hutch he better midfield or where Barry was playing and Barry more forward.

So I say this and Maurice says possible.

Gary does not need money really 

Come Gary Come home.  6ft 4" and defend and Owls man. I also want say Pattyson today well he better midfield as thought landed on bottom of his two many time.  Seemed to squeek like pig. Like him but stop squeek Pattyson.   Also I say this I went for my pint on KOP and took 20 mins and so go back tonaeat. Maurice also not happy .  No PINT on 20.minite wait and was not sell all ticket crowd.

Come.for chicken. Dewsbury.. good offer. But Town fans tonight they laugh me

2 minutes ago, El Toro said:

Hell no. This is entirely the type of signing we need to avoid and the sort that got us into the trouble we find ourselves in presently. We have Hutchinson as our experienced CB option so don't see any need whatsoever in showing interest in Cahill.

I see but did not think problem 

But yes Gary says "I want pay of Barry" and so problem they start new

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

If we could get Cahill it would be an amazing signing. But the reality is that he won't be dropping to league one and will command about 20/30k more than we are willing to pay.

Yes. You remind me.  Sorry for this post. I had ,,9 pint and then went Loxley

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

Cahill was born and raised in Dronfield, Derbyshire, and attended Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School.[4][5] He was a boyhood Sheffield Wednesday supporter and "grew up watching Sheffield Wednesday, and points to Des Walker as his childhood hero."[6]

Yes..free transfer. Love Wednesday..today I was Kop and saw Iorfa on ball bit Hutch he better midfield or where Barry was playing and Barry more forward.

So I say this and Maurice says possible.

Gary does not need money really 

Come Gary Come home.  6ft 4" and defend and Owls man. I also want say Pattyson today well he better midfield as thought landed on bottom of his two many time.  Seemed to squeek like pig. Like him but stop squeek Pattyson.   Also I say this I went for my pint on KOP and took 20 mins and so go back tonaeat. Maurice also not happy .  No PINT on 20.minite wait and was not sell all ticket crowd.

Come.for chicken. Dewsbury.. good offer. But Town fans tonight they laugh me

Can you speak English? Or maybe I’ve just been away from Sheffield for too long!

I’d welcome this if his love of the club he supported as a kid compelled him to sign a one year deal on 4K a week……unfortunately it won’t. He’ll be looking for two years on a massive wedge as backup at a biggish club. And he’ll almost certainly get it.