⚽️WEDNESDAY -V- HUDDERSFIELD Carabao Cup Rnd1 - OMDT⚽️

Nice to have the OMDT back. Not going today cos we're going away for a few days and timings have conspired against us. No idea why we're playing today, no idea why Bournemouth played yesterday and no idea why it's not on TV. Anyone? 

Don't really know what to expect tbh. New team and all that, could take time to gel. Then again they could come out all guns blazing and set us off with a bang. Whatever happens, enjoy it if you're going. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Is this game televised?

I've  checked all the usual sources and haven't found anything. 

No ifollow mentioned on the main site.

Same here. Can't find a thing which is strange as we're the only football match on today you'd think they'd want to put it on. 

Great to have you back snoots, hope all is well with you and all my fellow owl supporters, great to have football back and a bit of optimism too, hope ye all enjoy been back in Hillsborough and let's hope we have a great start to the season. Uto 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lemi_the_owl said:

Same here. Can't find a thing which is strange as we're the only football match on today you'd think they'd want to put it on. 

Were league cup games on ifollow previously? Very strange.

14 minutes ago, modboy said:

Were league cup games on ifollow previously? Very strange.

Yeah last year the first 4 rounds were apart from odd matches on sky I believe. The ifollow website hasn't been updated for this season though. About right 😂

45 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

For me it’s just another friendly game, be nice to win but the main thing is the league and today just keeping players fit. Real stuff stars against Charlton when hopefully we will have a few more signings. 

Exactly. Enjoy the day result secondary until next week.