⚽️WEDNESDAY -V- HUDDERSFIELD Carabao Cup Rnd1 - OMDT⚽️

Patience will be essential in terms of cohesion and tactical approach as we aren’t a complete squad yet. 

What’s totally nonnegotiable is application, attitude and work rate. They need to be evident in the players we’ve signed right from the off.

• Like 4

Some of us doubted we’d still be in existence come August. In fact we start the season in what feels like pretty ruddy health, with Moore spotting all our round holes and filling them with round pegs. 

Great and much-welcomed OMDT Snoots.

• Like 6

Great OMDT Lord Snooty. Good to have you & the football back!

A new’ish looking side although we could do with a couple more in yet.

Hopefully a new attitude as well with Big Daz at the helm with players of his choice it seems.

Like the term “fallen giant” instead of “sleeping giant”, seems more apt. Time to get the club back on its feet.

UTO

• Like 3

Happy Days are here again now that His Lordness is back. 

Welcome sir. Glad you survived the horrible last few months. Self isolation on your billion pound yacht must have been very difficult. The rest of us managed a few lockdown's, masks and uncertainty but hopefully most have got through the pandemic and the Chansiridemic of the closed season. We are back and thanks to Darren Moore will be a force to be reckoned with this season. 

Hope all of you who are fortunate to get to the match will have a great day and we kick off with a win. Anything will do. 

1-0 or 7-6. It doesn't matter. 

Come on The Wednesday. 

Nearly forgot. Any Live Streams? 

Edited by A47Owl
  • Like 4

Fantastic opening to the new season, Snoots.

I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks in Gilly Jocko land starting next Friday before we need a visa to go there (coming soon to a country near you thanks to you, Nicola Caviar-Mum)

In the meantime, I'm horribly pessimistic about this season (always a good sign)

Let's tear the (West) Yorkshire b*st*ards a new A-hole today as in the spirit of '66😄 let's.........

Chaaaaaaaarge!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Woke up a bit giddy this morning. Can't be there but will be following on here and Twitter. Shame there isn't ifollow for this one. 

Not expecting much against championship opposition especially without a striker available, has the feel of a final pre season friendly, but fans being back makes it a bit special. 

Hoping for a good performance and no injuries. 

• Like 1

Excellent thread as always Pauli, glad to hear Tay Tay wishes us well for the new Season and sorry to hear the shadow Llama has had a bout of COVID.

Wednesday 23 (Nuhiu 23) Uddersfield  1 (DJ Smile)

Sorry, was doing a cut and paste from a previous match thread I found.

Good work Snoots, loving it. Going to read more later with a sherry and a piece of coffee and walnut cake.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Looks half decent on paper our team. Not much to fall back on up front though.

Not sure I agree.

When Florian’s paperwork comes thru it looks like Patto is on the bench and we’ve still Windass to come back.

I don’t see either as a striker but if they are only needed to play that role occasionally I think we are in good shape.

• Like 1