Season Tickets

I've just loggedinto my ticket account and found that a ticket for the Doncaster game had been added which i didn't order, I'm assuming that Season Tickets are not going to be ready in time. 

Anyone know anything? 

On 31/07/2021 at 18:27, akbuk said:

I've just loggedinto my ticket account and found that a ticket for the Doncaster game had been added which i didn't order, I'm assuming that Season Tickets are not going to be ready in time. 

Anyone know anything? 

God knows, I've got the first 5 or so matches showing now with a print at home icon. Possible backup if there's an issue with sending the cards out or just some unrelated admin on the new system ?

1 hour ago, tissy said:

God knows, I've got the first 5 or so matches showing now with a print at home icon. Possible backup if there's an issue with sending the cards out or just some unrelated admin on the new system ?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, tissy said:

Just checked my acct again tickets up to Gillingham game now on

On 06/08/2021 at 13:27, swfcmonkey said:

If anyone works out how to print one out can you let me know? Going straight to the ground so wont have my season ticket

Did you sort that out mate ?

I’m in similar situation.  Bought 2 season tickets this morning (don’t ask why left so late lol) 

i understand ticket office will be mental today and tomorrow so would be more than happy just to print off the tickets for Donny and fleetwood rather than collecting at ground .

cannot find a way to do it on the ticket site and obviously no chance getting through on the phone line 

4 hours ago, rawowl said:

Did you sort that out mate ?

I’m in similar situation.  Bought 2 season tickets this morning (don’t ask why left so late lol) 

i understand ticket office will be mental today and tomorrow so would be more than happy just to print off the tickets for Donny and fleetwood rather than collecting at ground .

cannot find a way to do it on the ticket site and obviously no chance getting through on the phone line 

They came in the post yesterday so all good

32 minutes ago, akbuk said:

They came in the post yesterday so all good

nice one .  I ordered 2 this morning on line and collected this afternoon.   Glad I sorted today and didn’t leave till tomorrow as would have been stressed out with it

How many are still waiting for their season ticket? I bought my 3 year ticket as an early bird in Feb 2019. As the club has decided to issue new cards for this season, I couldn’t use the old card. Missed the match against Doncaster as it turned out not to be in the post Saturday and not queuing for over 2 hours at my age. Got a printed ticket for Tuesday’s match and was told ticket in the post but may be delayed due to staff issues in local sorting office due to “pingdemic”

However, all local Owls supporters on same road received theirs last week. I applied for a driving license last Wednesday and it arrived in 2 days. As someone who had my first season ticket in 1961, I am not happy. 

We must be the only club to have waited until after the season start, most that I know did this  couple of weeks earlier including a minor club at Bramall Lane. 

Is it just me?

If anyone's still waiting. I'd advise nipping into the ticket office. I went in Monday and they said mine had been posted out but they just printed me another one there and then and told me to bin the posted one when it/if arrived. It's still not arrived.