Supporter ID number

38 minutes ago, bradowl said:

It is but you also have an ID number even if you're not a season ticket holder for purchasing tickets. 

Oh okay, didn't know that

Can you email ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk

Probably a bit late for that though

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

18 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Did you sort this mate? I’ve got the same issue, can’t log in to my account because I don’t know my supporter ID and there’s no way of resetting anything without knowing it. 

Abit stupid but it doesn’t surprise me. 

Request an account reset (as in can't remember password) and it should give you the info.

Certainly experienced this on other sites where you have a membership number. 

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Request an account reset (as in can't remember password) and it should give you the info.

Certainly experienced this on other sites where you have a membership number. 

Tried that. Says input your supporter number and we will email you a reset link. No option to enter email address. 

On 03/08/2021 at 20:30, northeastowl said:

Did you sort this mate? I’ve got the same issue, can’t log in to my account because I don’t know my supporter ID and there’s no way of resetting anything without knowing it. 

Abit stupid but it doesn’t surprise me. 

Sorry mate wasn't ignoring this, I was away last week. No, still not sorted, I don't want to keep contacting them either, I know its a busy time of year for the ticket office staff.

20 hours ago, Gparrish said:

Sorry mate wasn't ignoring this, I was away last week. No, still not sorted, I don't want to keep contacting them either, I know its a busy time of year for the ticket office staff.

I resolved mine by finding ticket confirmation in an email from before lockdown.