How excited are you?

28 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Personally looking forward to smelling some big stinky trumps whilst queuing up for a half time pint.

The things people miss… There’s nothing quite like filling your lungs with a gas that emanated from another humans @sshole lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I can't bring myself to get excited about playing in the third division. A place we find ourselves due to our incompetent Chairman. You have to ask, what's coming next from him.

Go with it - our last league 1 promotion season was great fun. Surely you’d do a repeat of the Wycombe game again if we can manage playoffs?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Everywhere & nowhere said:

Go with it - our last league 1 promotion season was great fun. Surely you’d do a repeat of the Wycombe game again if we can manage playoffs?

No. Portsmouth at home is where we win a first league title in my lifetime. Can't wait for it. 

WAWAW

4 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I can't bring myself to get excited about playing in the third division. A place we find ourselves due to our incompetent Chairman. You have to ask, what's coming next from him.

I'm the same, lost the buzz 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was extremely despondent post last season, about the Owls and footy in general.

The Euro's tickled me a little, I was nudged by a local friendly match, and as the season approaches I find my football fires have been stoked enough to begin to feel excited.

Lots of new faces at the club, one old and if I ignore the reports in the aftermath of Darren Moore's last club departure about player selection and players out of position, I think I can get REALLY excited about the forthcoming season.

fizz IT.

LET'S RIP IT UP!!!

A fresh start in a new league with a lot of eager young players and a manager who appears to know what he's doing.

I reckon I'm moderately whelmed.

Just hope the first game doesn't start with a sloppy backpass from Hope being hammered into the back of the net by our old nemesis Despair.

Edited by Willie Henderson
  • Like 1

6/10 looking forward to a new start, potential of actually playing football the proper way and hopefully winning some games. 

Add into that a couple more signings, being able to attend games again  and expect to be 10/10 by the time the season starts next weekend.

Guest Andy W
6 hours ago, Owlsrgud2 said:

Don’t often post on here so go gentle with me.  Just wondering if people are excited about going back to Hillsborough and the upcoming season. Me I’m proper looking forward to it.  Can’t wait to get back in and get behind the boys.

dm is putting together a really nice squad for this league and I really think we are gonna see some exciting football.  I hope we can all draw a line under the stuff that’s happened and really support the team. Think this could a special season and something to enjoy

Least excited I have ever been in 50 years...we face a rubbish season

I would say I’m at 80% which is a lot higher than I was expecting.

It may be L1 but I’d much rather have a good season with a high percentage of wins in L1 than another season scrapping around the bottom of the championship.

8 hours ago, Owlsrgud2 said:

Don’t often post on here so go gentle with me.  Just wondering if people are excited about going back to Hillsborough and the upcoming season. Me I’m proper looking forward to it.  Can’t wait to get back in and get behind the boys.

dm is putting together a really nice squad for this league and I really think we are gonna see some exciting football.  I hope we can all draw a line under the stuff that’s happened and really support the team. Think this could a special season and something to enjoy

I have been looking forward to the start of this season since the New year, the 1st time I have done so in 6 years.