OFFICIAL - SWFC sign striker Florian Kamberi!

Just now, @owlstalk said:

On the flip side he didn't even seek advice from all those people saying how good a signing he will be without knowing a thing about him

But he may have from people within the game, maybe people like Steven Gerrard, who he knows & trusts ……. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pieman said:

Nasty piece of work. Just what we needed. I feel we have another cult hero on our hands. 

Ive never met a soft Albanian, that’s for sure.

We’ll have signed the only one 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

A mate of mine has a friend who’s a Hibs season ticket holder.

Says he’s absolute garbage and can be a right mardy tw*t.

Sounds like the usual bitter Hibby to me. Kamberi was a good player for them, he will just be raging that he wanted to leave them and pushed through a move to Rangers. They were all fuming after that

• Like 2

Just now, zorbatheowl said:

OK  we sign a striker we have all been desperate for. We haven't heard of him so straight away he's crap. Based on the signings so far i am prepared to back Moore and get behind him.

I think it's the fact he's scored one league goal in 18 months, nothing to do with the relative obscurity...

But willing to give him a chance. Won't get too excited over a highlights video, but there are some impressive finishes there...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

I saw him a few times when he was at Hibs. Mostly on the TV but he was quality in his first spell. He has decent feet for a big laddie, was a patchy goalscorer from memory, and always a handful for defences.

Main memories I have of him at Tynecastle was a penalty he scored and a red card. 

Concur with this - Quite abrasive & awkward but got his buttons pressed for the sending off (Lennon disputed it 😳- & blamed Hearts  ‘playacting’ (Garruccio?)

******** horrible atmosphere all game

Was ( initially) well  liked by the Leith vermin (but what do they know) until he talked about wanting to play for theteamformerlyknown asrangers then they decided he was ******** & wanted rid

Couldn’t be  / wasn’t all that bad as Steeeeviegeee signed him on loan for the bluenoses although he really didn’t perform there.

Also loan @ Aberdeen & got death threats for being sh!te

Intriguingly (!?!) S2 were purportedly interested a couple of years ago - make of that what you will. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ronio said:

I'm pretty excited about this one.  

Sure it is a gamble, an unknown quantity, but he definitely has something about him.  

In the right set up, I believe he will thrive.  

The other signings we have made will surely help too

Every one of them screams attack attack attack!!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop